Tuesday, September 1, 2026

BEAUTIFUL SQUARE TREAT BOX using RADIANT SUNFLOWERS BUNDLE - Stampin' Up!


Shop Stampin' Up! Here

Hi Friends!
My project today is a square treat box that measures  3 1/2  x  3 1/2  x  1".  I used the Radiant Sunflowers stamp set & dies Bundle, Tile Garden dies and Sunflower Fields Designer Series Paper.

You can watch My Video Tutorial Here!


I started with a piece of Cajun Craze Cardstock sized:
9 1/2  x  7 1/2"
I scored the  9 1/2" side at:
1,  4 1/2,  5 1/2  and  9"
I scored the  7 1/2" side at:
1,  4 1/2  and  5 1/2"
To cut and put the box together you can watch My Video Tutorial Here.


I attached several pieces of Sunflower Fields Designer Series Paper to the box.
(2)  3 1/4  x  3 1/4"  front and back
(4)  3 1/4  x  3/4"  sides
(2)  3 1/4  x  1 3/4"  front and back of flap


I stopped the Flower onto Basic White Cardstock with Tuxedo Black Ink.
I cut a  2 3/4" square from Very Vanilla Cardstock using the Tile Garden dies.
I stamped the sentiment to the lower right with Cajun Craze Ink.
I added the Butterfly above the sentiment with Tuxedo Black Ink.


I colored the Flower and Butterfly with Stampin' Blends:
Light & Dark Old Olive  -  Leaf
Light & Dark Golden Glow  -  Flower
Light and Dark Daffodil Delight  -  Butterfly


I cut the Vase from Sunflower Fields Designer Series Paper and attached the Flower to the back with a Dimensional.
I attached the Flower and Vase next to the sentiment and Butterfly with Dimensionals.


I added a 3/8" adhesive Velcro Dot to the back flap for the clousure.
I ran Mossy Meadow Gingham Ribbon under the flap and tied a bow at the top.
I cut another piece of DSP to a  2 3/4" square.
I attached the square to the box with Liquid Glue.
Then I attached the Very Vanilla square not top with Dimensionals.
For the final touch I added 3 Mossy Meadow Moody Palette Glossy Dots onto the Vase and above the Butterfly.



Supplies:
Radiant Sunflowers stamp set & dies Bundle
Tile Garden dies
Sunflower Fields Designer Series Paper
Cajun Craze Cardstock
Very Vanilla Cardstock
Basic White Cardstock
Tuxedo Black Ink
Cajun Craze Ink
Stampin' Blends
Mossy Meadow Gingham Ribbon
3/8" Adhesive Velcro Dots
Wink of Stella
Moody Palette Glossy Dots
Tear & Tape
Liquid Glue
Dimensionals
Tools:
Simply Scored
Take Your Pick Tool
Corner Rounder

Thank you for visiting my Blog today.  I hope you enjoyed my box.
See you next time!

Hugs,
Cathryn

No comments: