Wednesday, October 7, 2026

FUN FOR FALL LARGE TREAT BOX - Stampin' Up!*

Shop Stampin' Up! Here


Hi Friends!
My project today is a Fall Treat Box that measures  3  x  4  x  1 1/2".  I used the Fun for Fall Bundle, Everyday Arches dies, Perennial Postage dies and Sunflower Fields Designer Series Paper.

You can watch My Video Tutorial Here!


I started with a piece of Golden Glow Cardstock sized:
10 1/2  x  8 1/2"
I scored the  10 1/2" side at:
1 1/2,  4 1/2,  6  and  9
I scored the  8 1/2" side at:
3/4,  2 1/4,  6 1/4  and  7 3/4"
To cut and put the box together you can watch My Video Tutorial Here.


I attached several pieces of Sunflower Fields Designer Series Paper to the box.
(3)  2 3/4  x  3 3/4"  front and back of flap, bottom
(2)  2 3/4  X  1 1/4"  short sides
(2)  1 1/4  x  3 3/4"  long sides


I stamped Five of the Sunflowers and 2 of the Birds, from Fun For Fall stamp set, onto Basic White Cardstock with Tuxedo Black Ink.
I cut the images out with the matching dies and colored them with Stampin' Blends.
Dark Daffodil Delight & Dark Golden Glow  -  Flowers
Light Pecan Pie  -  Flower Middles
Light & Dark Smokey Slate  -  Birds


I stamped the sentiment onto a piece of Golden Glow Cardstock with Cajun Craze Ink.
I cut the sentiment out using a  1 7/8  x  1 1/8" die from the Perennial Postage dies.
I put some Tear & Tape on the top of the back of the sentiment.
I attached all Five Sunflowers to the back onto the Tape.


I cut a  2 1/4  x  3 1/2" Arch from 2026-28 In Color Gingham Gallery Designer Series Paper using the Everyday Arches dies.
I attached the sentiment with Flowers and the Crows onto the Arch with Dimensionals and Mini Dimensionals.


I ran a double strand of Linen Thread around the short side of the box and tied a bow on the left side.
I attached the Arch to the front of the box with Dimensionals.


I added a Dot of Wink of Stella Glitter to each of the Crow's eyes to make them look less flat.
 For the final touch I added 2 Golden Glow Radiant Gems to the upper right of the Arch.



Supplies:
Fun for Fall stamp set & dies Bundle
Everyday Arches dies
Perennial Postage dies
Sunflower Fields Designer Series Paper
2026-28 In Color Gingham Gallery Designer Series Paper
Golden Glow Cardstock
Cajun Craze Cardstock
Basic White Cardstock
Stampin' Blends
Linen Thread
Wink of Stella
Radiant Gems
Tear & Tape
Liquid Glue
Dimensionals
Mini Dimensionals
Tools:
Simply Scored
Take Your Pick Tool

Thank you for visiting my Blog today.  I hope you enjoyed my Fall Treat Box.
See you next time!

Hugs,
Cathryn

No comments: