Monday, October 5, 2026

FUN SIZE CANDY/GLITTER PUTTY MINI HALLOWEEN BOX using OH MY FRIGHT - Stampin' Up! *


Shop Stampin' Up! Here

Hi Friends!
My project today is a square treat box that measures  2 1/4  x  2 1/4  x  1 1/4".  I put some Metallic Putty from the Dollar Tree $1 section but it will also fit 2 Fun Sized Candy Bars.  I used the Oh My Freight stamp set & dies Bundle, Everyday Arches dies and Frightfully Fun Designer Series Paper.

You can watch My Video Tutorial Here!


I started with a piece of Basic Black Cardstock sized:
7 3/4  x  5 3/4"
I scored the  7 3/4" side at:
3/4,  2,  4 1/4  and  5 1/2"
I scored the  5 3/4" side at:
1/2,  1 3/4,  4  and  5 1/4"
To cut and put the box together you can watch My Video Tutorial Here!



I attached 7 pieces of Frightfully Fun Designer Series Paper to the box.
(3)  2  x  2"  front and back of top flap and bottom
(4)  2  x  1"  sides


I cut 2 arches out using the Everyday Arches dies.
(1)  1  5/16  x  2  9/16" from Smokey Slate Cardstock
(1)   1 5/8  x  2 7/8"  from Basic Black Cardstock.
I attached the Smokey Slate onto the Basic Black Arch with Liquid Glue.
I punched a 1/8" Hole in the top of the Arches with a Hole Punch.


I stamped the sentiment onto the top of the Smokey Slate Arch and the Ghost on Basic White Cardstock with Tuxedo Black Ink.
I cut the Ghost out using the matching die.
I added some Wink of Stella Glitter to the Ghost for some Sparkle.
I attached the Ghost to the bottom of the Tag (Arches) with Dimensionals.


I ran some Black Iridescent Ribbon around from top to bottom of the box, added the Tag, and tied a bow at the top.
I added 3 Timid Tiger Sunset Sparkle Sequins around the sentiment for the final touch.


You can get your Stampin' Up! supplies with Me here.

Supplies:
Oh My Fright stamp set & dies Bundle
Everyday Arches dies
Frightfully Fun Designer Series Paper
Basic Black Cardstock
Smokey Slate Cardstock
Basic White Cardstock
Iridescent Black Ribbon
Sunset Sparkle Sequins
Wink of Stella
Liquid Glue
Dimensionals
Tools:
Simply Scored
Take Your Pick Tool
1/8" Hole Punch

Thank you for visiting My Blog today.  I hope you enjoyed my box.
See you next time!

Hugs,
Cathryn

No comments: