Monday, September 26, 2011

Happy Fall Treat Bag

Good morning.  For my project today I used a little burlap bag that had some flower seeds inside.  I got it at the dollar spot in Target at the beginning of the summer.  I thought the bag was so cute so I threw it in a drawer and TADA  now I have a new use for it!  I made a treat bag.


My Supplies:
Recycled burlap bag
Cricut Cartridges -  Lacy Labels and Flower Shoppe
Copic Markers  -  YR04, Y38, E25, G21, G94
Harvest Gathering Mat Stack  -  DCWV
Orange Zest Cardstock  - Papertrey Ink
Ribbon  -  Celebrations
Pearl Glimmer Mist
CAD and eyelet
Spiced Marmadade Distress Ink
Tulip Gems and Irock

I hope you enjoyed my project for today.  Thanks for stopping by.  I appreciate all my followers and the comments I receive, thank you so much!!  Have a great day!
Love and Hugs,
Cathryn :)

4 comments:

Crafting Katie said...

What a beautiful treat bag, Cathryn! I love the colors, your flowers, and the perfect little bag! Adorable!

The Archiving Angel said...

So cute, clever & creative!
Love this!

liz said...

these SOOOOO BEAUTIFUL!

quilt4fun2 said...

I like that you used this great bag with lots of texture...your flowers are perfect. Beautiful project
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com