Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Delightful Tag Topper Pinch Box


Hello Friends!
Today I have a box I made with the Stampin' Up Delightful Tag Topper Punch and some Designer Series Paper (DSP) from the Peaceful Poppies Collection.  I made this one with a magnetic closure.  If you would rather not use magnets you can also close it with a ribbon instead.

All of the details of how to make this box are on my Video.





I made a bookmark using the Poppy paper also.  I cut a piece of paper with a 7/8" punch and added it to a Bookmark Jewelry Tray.


Supplies:
Pool Party Cardstock  -  6 3/4" x 6 1/2"
Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper  -  (2) 1 3/4" x 3 1/4", (1) 1 3/4" x 3"
Delightful Tag Topper Punch
 Similar Small Magnetic Discs
Snail Adhesive
Tea Room Combo Ribbon Pack
Epoxy Droplets


Thank you for stopping by today!  I hope you stay well and have a peaceful day. 

1 comment: