Wednesday, May 5, 2021

ELEGANTLY SAID GRADUATION GIFT BOX with SIMPLY ELEGANT stamp set - Stampin' Up!



Hi Friends!
My project today is a gift box that I made to hold a deck of cards and a gift card (or cash).  I used Elegantly Said stamp set, Elegant Tag Punch, Simply Elegant Specialty Designser Series Paper and Simply Elegant Trim.  This is the perfect gift for a Graduate!



I started with a piece of Smokey Slate Cardstock sized  11  x  4 3/4".
I scored the 11" side at:
1 1/2,  2 1/2,  6 1/2  and  7 1/2".
I scored the 4 3/4" side at:
1  and  3 3/4".
To cut and put the box together you can watch my Video Tutorial Here.


I attached several pieces of Simply Elegant Specialty Designer Series Paper to the box.
Color A sizes:
(1)  3 3/4  x  2 1/2"  for the back.
(1)  3 1/4  x  2 1/2"  for the front flap.
(2)  3 1/4  x  3/4"  for the sides of the front flap.
(1)  2 1/2  x  3/4"  for the top.
Color B sizes:
(1)  2 1/2  x  1 1/4"  for the inside-bottom of the box.
(2)  3 3/4  x  3/4"  for the inside sides of the box.
(1)  2 1/2  x  3/4"  for the bottom of the box.
I attached the DSP to the box with Liquid Glue.


I put the Playing Cards and Gift Card in the box and closed the flap.  I wound silver trim, from the Simply Elegant Trim Pack, around the box, at the bottom of the top flap, and tied a bow at the front.


I cut a label from Smokey Slate Cardstock using the Elegant Tag Punch.  I stamped the flower image from Elegantly Said stamp set with Smokey Slate Ink.  I cut another Label from Copper Foil Paper and attached it to the Smokey Slate layer slightly below the first label.
I attached the label to the front flap with Dimensionals.


I cut a Scalloped Circle from Copper Foil Paper and a Smooth Circle from Smokey Slate Cardstock using the Layering Circle dies.
I stamped the sentiment from Elegantly Said stamp set onto the smooth circle with Tuxedo Black Ink.
I attached the circles together with Liquid Glue and attached it to the bottom-right hand side of the label with Liquid Glue and a Dimensional.
For the final touch I added Wink of Stella Glitter to the middle of the flowers on the label.



Supplies:

I hope you enjoyed my project today.  Thank you so much for visiting my Blog.
See you next time!

Love and Hugs,
Cathryn


No comments: