Tuesday, February 28, 2023

FABRIC CARROT GOODY BAG TAG and a CARD with PLAYING in the RAIN - Stampin' Up!



Hi Friends!
My project today is a tag for a Fabric Carrot Goody Bag I sewed plus a matching card!  I used Playing in the Rain stamp set and die set, Rain or Shine Designer Series Paper, Stylish Shapes dies and Tailor Made Tag dies.



For the card I used half sheet of Basic White Cardstock
5 1/5  x  8 1/2".
I scored the  8 1/2" side at:
4 1/4"
to make the card.  This is an A2 sized card.
I attached a piece of Rain or Shine Designer Series Paper to the Card sized
5 1/4  x  4"
I attached the DSP to the Card with Liquid Glue.


I cut a 3" circle and a 1 1/2" square from Basic White Cardstock using the Stylish Shapes dies.
I stamped the Bunny image, from Playing in the Rain stamp set, onto the middle of the circle with Tuxedo Black Ink.
I stamped another Bunny onto a piece of Basic White Cardstock with Tuxedo Black Ink.

I colored ONLY the Puddle in the Circle image with 
Light and Dark Balmy Blue Stampin' Blends.

I cut the other Bunny out using the Playing in the Rain dies and colored it with Stampin' Blends.
Light Smokey Slate and a Color Lifter  -  Tip of ears and feet.
Light Flirty Flamingo and a Color Lifter  -  Nose, Cheek and inside Ears
Light and Dark So Saffron  -  Jacket
I attached the circle to the left side of the Card with Liquid Glue.
I attached the Bunny over the uncolored Bunny with Dimensionals.


I stamped the sentiment onto the 1 1 /2" square with Tuxedo Black Ink.
I attached the square to the left of the circle with Dimensionals.
I tied a knot in a small piece of Balmy Blue Variegated Ribbon.
I attached it on the square, above the sentiment, with Glue Dots and a dot of Liquid Glue on the back of the knot.
For the final touch I added 3 Loose Daisy Embellishments around the Bunny with Liquid Glue.


I cut out 2 tags using the Tailor Made Tags dies.  One tag from Rain or Shine Designer Series Paper and one from Mango Melody Cardstock.
I attached the Tags together, DSP on top, with Liquid Glue.


I stamped the same Bunny and the Umbrella onto Basic White Cardstock with Tuxedo Black Ink.  I cut it out using the Playing in the Rain dies.
I colored everything the same EXCEPT I colored the Jacket with
Light and Dark Old Olive Stampin' Blends
I colored the Umbrella with
Light and Dark So Saffron Stampin' Blends


I cut 2 pieces of Grass from Old Olive Cardstock using the Playing in the Rain dies.
I attached the Grass to either side of the tag with Liquid Glue.
I attached the Bunny to the tag with Dimensionals.
I attached the Umbrella to the Bunny's Hand and the Tag with Liquid  Glue.
I added 3 Loose Daisy Embellishments to the Grass with Liquid Glue.
I added 12" of White Baker's Twine through the top of the tag and tied it around the bow in the Fabric Carrot Bag.



Supplies:
Playing in the Rain stamp set
Playing in the Rain dies
Stylish Shapes dies
Tailor Made Tags dies
Rain or Shine Designer Series Paper
Basic White Cardstock
Mango Melody Cardstock
Tuxedo Black Ink
Old Olive Cardstock
Stampin' Blends
Balmy Blue Variegated Ribbon
Loose Daisy Embellishments
White Baker's Twine
Liquid Glue
Dimensionals
Glue Dots
Simply Scored
Take Your Pick Tool
Silicone Mat

Thank You for visiting my Blog today.  I hope you enjoyed my 2 projects today.
See you next time!

Love and Hugs,
Cathryn


P.S.  There is a Kit available for the last 5 projects I have done with this bundle WHILE SUPPLIES LAST
Details will be available later today in a Blog Post.

No comments: