I started with a piece of Gorgeous Grape Cardstock sized:
9 x 4"
I scored the 9" side at:
2 1/2, 3 1/4, 5 3/4 and 6 1/2"
I scored the 4" side at:
3/4 and 3 1/4"
To cut and put the box together you can watch My Video Tutorial Here.
I attached 7 pieces of Frightfully Fun Designer Series Paper to the box.
(3) 2 1/4 x 2 1/4" front, inside front and back
(4) 1/2 x 2 1/4" sides
I stamped the Cat with Hat onto Basic White Cardstock with Tuxedo Black Ink.
I cut the image out with the matching die and colored it with Stampin' Blends.
Dark Highland Heather - Hat Band
Light and Dark Basic Black - Hat
Light Bubble Bath - Inner Ears
Light Smokey Slate - Cat
I cut a circle from Very Vanilla Cardstock using the 1 7/8" Circle Punch.
I stamped the upper left side with the bottom of the Spider Web using Gorgeous Grape Ink.
I cut a Gorgeous Grape circle using the 2" Circle Punch.
I attached the circles together with Liquid Glue.
I attached the circles to the front of the box with Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment onto a 3 x 5/8" piece of Very Vanilla Cardstock with Gorgeous Grape Ink.
I slanted both ends and attached the sentiment to the inside flap with Liquid Glue.
I added a set of 3/8" Adhesive Velcro Dots to the inside of the box for the closure.
I tied a small bow with Black Iridescent Ribbon and attached it above the circle with a Glue Dot and Liquid Glue.
For the final touch I added 3 Rhinestone Basic Jewels to the Hat.
Supplies:
1 7/8" Circle Punch
2" Circle Punch
Gorgeous Grape Cardstock
VeryVanilla Cardstock
Daffodil Delight Cardstock
Basic White Cardstock
Tuxedo Black Ink
Stampin' Blends
Black Iridescent Ribbon
Rhinestone Basic Jewels
Liquid Glue
Dimensionals
Glue Dots
3/8" Adhesive Velcro Dots
Tools:
Simply Scored
Take Your Pick Tool
Thank you a for visiting my Blog today. I hope you enjoyed my box!
See you next time,
Cathryn








No comments:
Post a Comment