I started with a piece of Daffodil Delight Cardstock sized:
8 x 7 1/4"
I scored the 8" side at:
3/4, 3 3/4, 4 1/2 and 7 1/2"
I scored the 7 1/4" side at:
3/4, 5 3/4 and 6 1/2"
To cut and put the box together you can watch My Video Tutorial Here.
I attached 2 pieces of retired Designer Series Paper to the box sized:
(2) 2 3/4 x 4 3/4" front and back
I cut the Tag from Frightfully Fun Designer Series Paper using the Oh My Fright dies.
I stamped the Ghost onto Basic White Cardstock using Tuxedo Black Ink.
I cut the ghost out using the matching die and colored the bottom with a Light Smokey Slate Stampin' Blend.
I added some Wink of Stella Glitter over the Stampin' Blend line for some sparkle.
I cut the Tree from Gorgeous Grape Cardstock, the Cloud from Smokey Slate Cardstock and the Moon from Daffodil Delight Cardstock.
I attached the Moon and Cloud to the upper part of the Tag with Liquid Glue.
I ran a piece of Black Iridescent Ribbon through the hole in the Tag and tied it in a knot.
I attached the Tree to the Tag with Liquid Glue and the Ghost with Dimensionals.
I attached the entire Tag to the front of the box with Dimensionals.
I stamped just the "BOO" from the sentiment onto Daffodil Delight Cardstock with Gorgeous Grape Ink.
I cut the sentiment out using the smallest square die from the Stylish Shapes dies.
I attached the square to the lower left of the box with Liquid Glue.
For the final touch I added 2 Ghosts, from Adhesive Backed Bats, Ghosts and Dots, to the Tree.
Supplies:
Oh My Fright stamp set & dies Bundle
Stylish Shapes dies
Frightfully Fun Designer Series Paper
Daffodil Delight Cardstock
Gorgeous Grape Cardstock
Smokey Slate Cardstock
Basic White Cardstock
Tuxedo Black Ink
Gorgeous Grape Ink
Light Smokey Slate Stampin' Blend
Wink of Stella
Black Iridescent Ribbon
Adhesive Backed Bats, Ghosts and Dots
Tear & Tape
Liquid Glue
Dimensionals
Tools:
Simply Scored
Take Your Pick Tool
Corner Rounder
Small Circle Punch
Thank you for visiting my Blog today! I hope you enjoyed my Halloween box.
See You Next Time,
Cathryn








No comments:
Post a Comment