Wednesday, August 5, 2026

EYEBALL LOLLIPOP NEW TREAT BOX - KIT PROJECT 5 - using OH MY FRIGHT - Stampin' Up!


Shop Stampin' Up! Here

Hi Friends!
My project today is a new treat box I made from 2 Retro Eyeball Lollipops.  The box measures  3 1/2  x  3  x  1 1/4".  I used the Oh My Fright stamp set & dies Bundle, Stylish Shapes dies and Frightfully Fun Designer Series Paper.

You can watch My Video Tutorial Here!


I started with a piece of Basic Black Cardstock sized:
8 1/4  x  7 1/2
I scored the  8 1/4" side at:
3/4,  2,  4  and  5 1/4"
I scored the  7 1/2" side at:
3/4,  2,  5 1/2  and  6 3/4"
To cut and put the box together you can watch My Video Tutorial Here.


I attached 7 pieces of Oh My Fright Designer Series Paper to the box.
(2)  3 1/4  x  2 3/4"  front and back of back flap
(1)  3 1/4  x  1 3/4"  front
(2)  3 1/4  x  1"  long sides
(2)  1  x  1 3/4"  short sides


I cut a 2 1/8" circle from Daffodil Delight Cardstock using the Stylish Shapes dies.
I stamped the Bats onto the left side with Tuxedo Black Ink.
I stamped the Ghost onto Basic White Cardstock with Tuxedo Black Ink.
I cut the Ghost out using the matching die and colored it with a Light Smokey Slate Stampin' Blend.


I attached the Ghost to the right side of the circle with Dimensionals.
I cut the Stars out of Pumpkin Pie Cardstock using the Oh My Fright dies.
I attached 3 of the Stars to the circle, one on the Ghosts hand, with Liquid Glue.


I stamped the setiment onto a 5/8" high piece of Basic White Cardstock using Pumpkin Pie Ink.
I flagged the ends and attached it to the top of the back flap with Liquid Glue.


I closed the box and tied Black Iridescent Ribbon around the side of the box and tied a bow on the Left.
I attached the Circle over the Ribbon with Dimensionals.


I added some Wink of Stella Glitter to the Ghost and Stars.
For the final touch I added 3 Black Dots around the sentiment.



Supplies:
Oh My Fright stamp set & dies Bundle
Stylish Shapes dies
Frightfully Fun Designer Series Paper
Basic Black Cardstock
Daffodil Delight Cardstock
Pumpkin Pie Cardstock
Basic White Cardstock
Tuxedo Black Ink
Pumpkin Pie Ink
Wink of Stella
Black Iridescent Ribbon
Adhesive Backed Bats, Ghosts and Dots
Liquid Glue
Dimensionals
Tool:
Simply Scored
Take Your Pick Tool
Corner Rounder

Thank you for visiting my Blog today!  I hope you enjoyed my new treat box.

See You Next Time,
Cathryn

No comments: