Wednesday, August 26, 2026

FALL DOUGHT TREAT BOX using PAINTED PUMPKINS - Stampin' Up! *


Shop Stampin' Up! Here

Hi Friends!
My project today is a box for some Fall Scented Dough I got from Dollar Tree.  The box measures  2 1/4  x  4 1/2  x  2".  I used the Painted Pumpkins stamp set, Stylish Shapes dies, Scalloped Blooms dies and Sunflower Fields Designer Series Paper.

You can watch My Video Tutorial Here!


I started with a piece of Pumpkin Pie Cardstock sized:
9  x  6 3/4"
I scored the  9" side at:
2,  4 1/4,  6 1/4  and  8 1/2"
I scored the  6 3/4" side at:
2,  4 1/2  and  6"
To cut and put the box together you can watch My Video Tutorial Here.


I attached several pieces of Sunflower Fields Designer Series Paper to the box.
(2)  2  x  2 1/4"  front and back
(2)  1 3/4  x  2 1/4"  sides
(2)  2  x  1 1/4"  upper front and back
I stamped the sentiment onto one of the  2  x  1 1/4" pieces of with Pumpkin Pie Ink before I attached it to the front of the box.


I stamped the Pumpkin and Leaves onto Basic White Cardstock with Tuxedo Black Ink.
I stamped another Stem, from the Pumpkin stamp, onto Basic White Cardstock with Old Olive Ink.
I fussy cut the images out by hand.


I colored the images with Stampin' Blends.
Dark Pumpkin Pie  -  Pumpkin
Light Old Olive  -  Leaves


I cut out a 2 1/8" Scalloped Circle from Pumpkin Pie Cardstock using the Scalloped Blooms dies.
I cut a  1 3/4" circle from Basic White Cardstock using the Stylish Shapes dies.
I attached the circles together with Liquid Glue.


I attached the Vine to the Pumpkin with Liquid Glue.
I attached the Pumpkin to the circles with Dimensionals.
I attached the entire piece to the front of the box with Dimensionals.
I punched 2 sets of holes in the top flaps with a 1/8" Hole Punch.
I ran Mossy Meadow Gingham Ribbon through the holes and tied a bow at the front.


I punched 2 sets of holes in the top flaps with a 1/8" Hole Punch.
I ran Mossy Meadow Gingham Ribbon through the holes and tied a bow at the front.
For the final touch I added 3 Old Olive Moody Palette Glossy Dots around the sentiment.



Supplies:
Painted Pumpkins stamp set
Scalloped Blooms dies
Stylish Shapes dies
Sunflower Fields Designer Series Paper
Pumpkin Pie Cardstock
Basic White Cardstock
Tuxedo Black Ink
Old Olive Ink
Pumpkin Pie Ink
Mossy Meadow Gingham Ribbon
Moody Palette Glossy Dots
Tear & Tape
Liquid Glue
Dimensionals
Tools:
Simply Scored
Take Your Pick Tool
1/8" Hole Punch
Corner Rounder

Thank you for visiting my Blog today.  I hope you enjoyed my Pumpkin Box.
See you next time!

Hugs,
Cathryn

No comments: