I started with a piece of Basic Black Cardstock sized:
10 1/4 x 8 1/4"
I scored the 10 1/4" side at:
3/4, 1 3/4, 5 1/2 and 6 1/2"
I scored the 8 1/4" side at:
3/4, 1 3/4, 6 1/2 and 7 1/2"
To cut and put the box together you can watch My Video Tutorial Here.
I attached 7 pieces of Oh My Fright Designer Series Paper to the box.
(3) 3 1/2 x 4 1/2" front and back of flap and back of box
(2) 3/4 x 4 1/2" long sides
(2) 3 1/2 x 3/4" short sides
I stamped the Ghost onto Basic White Cardstock with Tuxedo Black Ink.
I cut the Ghost out using the matching die and colored the left side with a Light Smokey Slate Stampin' Blend.
I used the Window die, from Christmas Mice dies, to cut 2 window frames from Basic Black Cardstock.
I cut another one I traced onto Oh My Fright DSP and cut it out by hand.
I attached one of the Basic Black Frames onto the DSP with Liquid Glue.
I cut down the Ghost and attached him to the lower left inside window with Liquid Glue.
Next I attached the second Window Frame with Liquid Glue.
I attached a 2 5/8 x 3 3/4" piece of Spooktacular Designer Series Paper to a 2 7/8 x 4" piece of Basic Black Cardstock with Liquid Glue.
I attached the Window Scene to the rectangles with Dimensionals.
Then I attached the entire piece to the from of the box with Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment "BOO" onto Pumpkin Pie Cardstock with Tuxedo Black Ink.
I cut the sentiment out with a 1 1/2" circle die from the Stylish Shapes dies.
I attached the sentiment to the lower left of box with Dimnensionals.
I cut the Bat from Basic Black Cardstock using the Oh My Fright dies.
I attached a Nail Decoration Spinner to the back of the Bat with a Glue Dot.
I added some Wink of Stella Glitter to the Window Frame and Bat.
I added a Glue Dot to the other side of the Spinner and attached it inside the Window.
For the final touch I added 5 Timid Tiger Sunset Sparkle Sequins to the front of the box.
Supplies:
Stylish Shapes dies
Frightfully Fun Designer Series Paper
Spooktacular Designer Series Paper
Basic Black Cardstock
Pumpkin Pie Cardstock
Basic White Cardstock
Tuxedo Black Ink
Light Smokey Slate Stampin' Blend
Sunset Sparkle Sequins
Wink of Stella Glitter
Liquid Glue
Dimensionals
Glue Dots
Tools:
Simply Scored
Take Your Pick Tool
Thank you for visiting my Blog today. I hope you enjoyed my Halloween Treat Box.
See you next time!
Hugs,
Cathryn









No comments:
Post a Comment