I started with a piece of Basic Black Cardstock sized:
7 1/2 x 7"
I scored the 7 1/2" side at:
1, 5 1/2 and 6 1/2"
I scored the 7" side at:
1/2, 2 3/4, 3 3/4 and 6"
To cut and put the box together you can watch My Video Tutorial Here.
I attached 7 pieces of Frightfully Fun Designer Series Paper to the box.
(2) 2 x 4 1/4" front and back
(2) 3/4 x 4 1/4" long sides
(3) 2 x 3/4" short sides and front flap
I cut a long Scallop strip from Basic Black Cardstock using the Home for Christmas dies.
I cut three of the Scallops off and attached it under the edge of the front flap with Liquid Glue.
When the Scallop was dry I attached a 3/8" Adhesive Velcro Dot under the flap/front of box for the closure.
I cut the Tree from Basic Black Cardstock and the Moon from Daffodil Delight Cardstock using the Frightfully Fun dies.
I attached the Moon to the left, just underneath the front flap, with Liquid Glue.
I attached the Tree just under the Velcro Dot on the front of the box with Liquid Glue.
I snipped off the excess Tree Trunk hanging off the bottom.
I stamped the sentiment onto a 1/2" high piece of Pumpkin Pie Cardstock with Tuxedo Black Ink.
I slanted the sides next to the ends of the sentiment the same direction.I wound Timid Tiger Faux Linen Ribbon (retired) under the top flap and tied a bow on the top.
I added 3 Adhesive Ghosts to the Tree and 2 Black Dots to the flap.
Supplies:
Oh My Fright stamp set & dies bundle
Home for Christmas dies
Frightfully Fun Designer Series Paper
Basic Black Cardstock
Daffodil Delight Cardstock
Pumpkin Pie Cardstock
Tuxedo Black Ink
Timid Tiger Faux Linen Ribbon (retired)
Adhesive Bats, Ghosts and Dots
Tear & Tape
Liquid Glue
Dimensionals
3/8" Adhesive Velcro Dots
Tools:
Simply Scored
Take Your Pick Tool
Thank you for visiting My Blog today. I hope you enjoyed my Halloween Treat Box.
See you next time!
Hugs,
Cathryn








No comments:
Post a Comment