Wednesday, September 2, 2026

SPOOKY HALLOWEEN TREAT BOX using WEB OF FUN BUNDLE - Stampin' Up!


Shop Stampin' Up! Here

Hi Friends!
My project today is a Halloween treat box that measures  3  x  5 1/2  x  1 1/4".  I used the Web of Fun stamp set & dies Bundle and Frightfully Fun Designer Series Paper.

You can watch My Video Tutorial Here!


I started with a piece of Granny Apple Green Cardstock sized:
9  x  7"
I scored the  9" side at:
1 1/4,  4 1/4,  5 1/2  and  8 1/2"
I scored the  7" side at:
1 1/4,  5 1/4  and  6 1/4"
To cut and put the box together you can watch My Video Tutorial Here.


I attached several pieces of Frightfully Fun Designer Series Paper to the box.
(2)  2 3/4  x  3 3/4"  front and back
(2)  1  x  3 3/4"  long sides
(1)   2 3/4  x  1"  bottom
(2)  2 3/4  x  3/4"  front and back top


I cut the word "HALLOWEEN" from Gorgeous Grape Cardstock and the Spider Web from White Glitter Paper using the Web of Fun dies.
I cut the Web in half and attached half to the left/front of the box with Liquid Glue.
I cut a  1 3/4  x  3 3/4"  piece of orange Frightfully Fun DSP and attached the HALLOWEEN" onto it with Liquid Glue.


I stamped the Spider onto Basic White Cardstock with Tuxedo Black Ink.
I cut the Spider out and colored it with a Dark Smokey Slate Stampin' Blend.
I cut out the Label from Granny Apple Green Cardstock using the Web of Fun dies.
I stamped the sentiment onto the Label using Tuxedo Black Ink.


I attached the DSP with HALLOWEEN on it to the right side of the box front with Dimensionals.
I attached the Spider to the left side with Dimensionals.
I attached the Label under the Spider with Dimensionals.


I punched 2 sets of holes into the top flaps with a 1/8" Hole Punch.
I ran Timid Tiger Faux Linen Ribbon, now retired, through the holes and tied a bow at the front.
For the final touch I added 3 Black Dots around the front of the box.



Supplies:
Web of Fun stamp set & dies Bundle
Frightfully Fun Designer Series Paper
Granny Apple Green Cardstock
Gorgeous Grape Cardstock
White Glitter Paper (retired)
Basic White Cardstock
Tuxedo Black Ink
Dark Smokey Slate Stampin' Blend
Timid Tiger Faux Linen Ribbon (retired)
Adhesive Bats, Ghosts and Dots
Tear & Tape
Liquid Glue
Dimensionals
Tools:
Simply Scored
Take Your Pick Tool
Corner Rounder
1/8" Hole Punch

Thank you for visiting my Blog today.  I hope you enjoyed my Halloween Box.
See you next time!

Hugs,
Cathryn

No comments: