Tuesday, September 15, 2026

CHRISTMAS PURSE TREAT BOX using HOME FOR CHRISTMAS BUNDLE - Stampin' Up! *


Shop Stampin' Up! Here

Hi Friends!
My project today is a Christmas Purse Treat Box that measures  3 3/4  x  2 3/4  x  1 1/4".  I used the Home For Christmas stamp set & dies Bundle, Three Banner Punch, Christmas Crew stamp set, Scalloped Blooms dies and Stylish Shapes dies.

You can watch My Video Tutorial Here!


I started with a piece of Real Red Cardstock sized:
9 1/2  x  6 1/4"
I scored the  9 1/2" side at:
2 3/4,  4,  6 3/4  and  8"
I scored the  6 1/4" side at:
1 1/4  x  5"
To cut and put the box together you can watch My Video Tutorial Here.


I attached 8 pieces of Timeless Christmas Designer Series Paper to the box.
(2)  3 1/2  x  1 1/4"  fornt and back of flap
(2)  3 1/2  x  2 1/2"  front and back
(2)  3 1/2  x  1"  long sides
(2)  1  x  2 1/2"  short sides


I cut a  2 1/4" Scalloped Circle from Thick Basic White Cardstock using the Scalloped Blooms dies.
I cut a  1 3/4" circle from Timeless Christmas DSP using the Stylish Shapes dies.
I attached the circles together with Liquid Glue.
I stamped the Christmas Tree, from Home for Christmas stamp set, onto Basic White Cardstock with Peaceful Pine Ink.
I cut the Tree out using the Matching dies and attached it to the circles with Dimensionals.


I attached the top half of the Scallop Circle to the front flap of the Purse with Liquid Glue.
I attached a set of 3/8" Adhesive Velcro Dots onto the back of the Scallop and front of the box for the closure.


I cut the top label on the Three Label Punch from Basic White Cardstock.
I stamped the sentiment, from Christmas Crew stamp set, onto the label with Real Red Ink.
I punched holes in each side of the box top with a 1/8" Hole Punch.
I strung the sentiment onto a piece of Real Red Stiched Ribbon and put the ends through the holes.
I tied a double knot at the end of each side of the ribbon to make the handle.


I added a Star from the Christmas Epoxy Shapes to the top of the Tree and for the final touch I added. Real Red Sparkle Sequins to the Tree and Sentiment.



Supplies:
Home for Christmas stamp set & dies Bundle
Christmas Crew stamp set
Scalloped Blooms dies
Stylish Shapes dies
Three Banner Punch
Timeless Christmas Designer Series Paper
Real Red Cardstock
Basic White Cardstock
Thick Basic White Cardstock
Peaceful Pine Ink
Real Red Ink
Real Red Stitched Ribbon
Christmas Epoxy Shapes
Sparkle Sequins
3/8" Adhesive Velcro Dots
Liquid Glue
Dimensionals
Tools:
Simply Scored
Take Your Pick Tool
3/8" Hole Punch

Thank you for visiting my Blog.  I hope you enjoyed my Treat Purse.
See you next time!

Hugs,
Cathryn

No comments: