Wednesday, September 30, 2026

SPIDER WEB WINDOW TREAT BOX using WEB OF FUN BUNDLE - Stampin' Up! *


Shop Stampin' Up! Here

Hi Friends!
My project today is a Window Treat Box I made using the Frightfully Fun Designer Series Paper.  The box measures  3  x  4 3/4  x  1".  I used the Oh My Fright Bundle, Web of Fun Bundle, Perennial Postage dies and Frightfully Fun Designer Series paper.

You can watch My Video Tutorial Here!


I started with a piece of Frightfully Fun Designer Series Paper sized:
8 1/2  x  6 3/4"
I scored the  8 1/2" side at:
1,  4,  5  and  8"
I scored the  6 3/4" side at:
1  and  5 3/4"
To cut and put the box together you can watch My Video Tutorial Here!


I cut a Window in the front of the box using a  2  x  2 3/4"  rectangle die from the Perennial Postage dies.
I attached a  2 1/2  x  3 1/4" Window Sheet to the inside of the box with Liquid Glue.


I cut a Spider Web from White Glitter Paper using the Web of Fun dies.
I positioned the web onto the box and cut the excess off the right side.
I attached the Web to the box with Liquid Glue.


I stamped the Spider, from Web of Fun stamp set and the Cat, from Oh My Fright stamp set, onto Basic White Cardstock with Tuxedo Black Ink.
I cut the images out using the matching dies.
I colored the images with Stampin' Blends:
Dark Smokey Slate  -  Cat and Spider
Dark Pumpkin Pie  -  Cat


I cut the Label from Gorgeous Grape Cardstock and the "BOO" from Pumpkin Pie Cardstock using the Web of Fun dies.
I attached the Boo to the Label and then to the bottom right of the box with Liquid Glue.
I attached the Spider and Cat with Dimensionals.
I added Wink of Stella Glitter to the "BOO" and Cat's Eyes.


I punched 2 sets of holes in the top of the box using a 1/8" Hole Punch.  I ran some Timid Tiger Faux Linen Ribbon through the holes and tied a bow at the front.
For the final touch I added 3 Black Dots around the Cat.



Supplies:
Web of Fun stamp set & dies Bundle
Oh My Fright stamp set & dies Bundle
Perennial Postage dies
Frightfully Fun Designer Series Paper
White Glitter Paper
Gorgeous Grape Cardstock
Pumpkin Pie Cardstock
Basic White Cardstock
Tuxedo Black Ink
Stampin' Blends
Timid Tiger Faux Linen Ribbon
Bats, Ghosts and Dots
Tear & Tape
Liquid Glue
Dimensionals
Tools:
Simply Scored
Take Your Pick Tool
1/8" Hole Punch

Thank you for visiting my Blog today.  I hope you enjoyed my Window Box.
See you next time!

Hugs,
Cathryn

No comments: