Monday, September 6, 2021

CUTEST HALLOWEEN FUN SIZED CANDY BOX TUTORIAL with FRIGHTFUL TAGS DIES - Stampin' Up!



Hi Friends!
My project today is a  3 x 2 x 3/4" box that fit a Reese's Peanut Butter Pumpkin and many other Fun Sized Candies.  I used Cutest Halloween stamp set, the Halloween Punch, Frightfully Cute stamp set, Frightful Labels dies, Layering Circle dies and Cute Halloween Designer Series Paper.



I started with a piece of Gorgeous Grape Cardstock sized
7 1/2  x  4 1/2".
I scored the 7 1/2" side at:
2,  2 3/4,  4 3/4  and  5 1/2".
I scored the 4 1/2" side at:
3/4  and  3 3/4".
To cut and put the box together you can watch my Video Tutorial Here.
The picture below show what your Cardstock should look like after scoring, cutting and rounding the edges of the flap with the Detail Trio Punch.


I attached 3 pieces of the Regals Designer Series Paper to the box.
(3)  2 3/4 x 1 3/4"
for the front flap, inside and back of the box.
For the front flap piece I rounded the bottom 2 corners with the Detail Trio Punch.
I attached the DSP to the box with Liquid Glue.
I attached an Adhesive Velcro Dot to the underside of the flap and the body of the box for the closure.


I stamped the pumpkin from Cute Halloween stamp set onto Basic White Cardstock.
I stamped the outline with Tuxedo Black Ink,
the inside with Pumpkin Pie Ink and
the face with Tuxedo Black Ink.
I colored the stem with a Light Mossy Meadow Stampin' Blend.


I cut the Pumpkin out using the Halloween Punch.
I cut a 1 3/8" circle from Cute Halloween Designer Series Paper and a Larger Scalloped Circle from Basic Black Cardstock using the Layering Circle dies.
I attached them together with Liquid Glue.
I cut a label from Gorgerous Grape Cardstock using the Seasonal Labels dies.
I attached the circles onto the label with Liquid glue.
I attached the label to the front of the box with Dimensionals.
I attached the pumpkin on top of the circles with Dimensionals.


I stamped the sentiment from Frightfully Cute stamp set onto a piece of the Regals Designer Series paper with Tuxedo Black Ink.
I cut the sentiment out using the Seasonal Label dies.
I attached the label inside the front flap with Liquid Glue.


I tied a bow with Black and White Gingham Ribbon and attached it to the front of the box with 2 Glue Dots.
For the final touch I added a Evening Evergreen Jewel, from the 2021-2023 In Color Jewels, to the bottom of the Pumpkin stem.



Supplies:
Cutest Halloween stamp set
Halloween Punch
Frightfully Cute stamp set
Frightful Tags dies
Layering Circle dies
Seasonal Labels dies
Cute Halloween Designer Series Paper
Regals Designer Series Paper
Gorgeous Grape Cardstock
Basic Black Cardstock
Basic White Cardstock
Pumpkin Pie Ink
Flirty Flamingo Ink
Tuxedo Black Ink
Light Mossy Meadow Stampin' Blend
Black and White Gingham Ribbon
Tear and Tape
Liquid Glue
Dimensionals
Glue Dots
Simply Scored
Take Your Pick Tool

Thank you for stopping by my Blog today!  I hope you enjoyed my box tutorial.
See you next time!

Love and Hugs,
Cathryn

No comments: