Monday, April 13, 2020

Chinchilla Birthday Card with Stampin' Up

Hi Friends,
I hope you had a wonderful weekend and Holiday.
Today's project is a Birthday Card using the adorable Chinchilla Image from the Stampin' Up stamp set Witty-Cisms.

 If you leave a comment here or on my YouTube video you can win a set of  Rococo Rose Stampin Blends.  I will pick a winner at random from all comments.


I Stamped the image on a 2 1/2 x 1 3/4" piece of Whisper White Cardstock and colored it with a Blender Pen.
I mounted the image on a 2 3/4 x 2" piece of Mossy Meadow.


I cut out a circle in Whisper White with the 1 1/2" Circle Punch and stamped it with the "Happy Birthday" (also from Witty-Cisms stamp set).  Then I backed it with Mossy Meadow punched with the 1 3/8"  scalloped punch.
I put Dimensionals on the back of the image and "Happy Birthday" circle. 
Finally I put a few Epoxy Droplets on the circle.



Supplies:
Witty-Cisms Stamp Set
Brights Designer Series Paper
Whisper White Cardstock
Mossy Meadow Cardstock
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Crumb Cake Stampin Pad
Melon Mambo Stampin Pad
Blender Pen
Dimensionals
Snail Adhesive
Epoxy Droplets

I hope you enjoyed todays card.  I hope everyone is safe and well.
Till next time!

No comments: