Thursday, April 30, 2020

Free as a Bird Pinch Box with Stampin' Up

Hi Friends!
Today I have made a large Pinch Box and used the Free as a Bird stamp set along with Best Dressed Designer Series Paper.



I started with a piece of Daffodil Delight that was  8 x 10 1/2".

I scored the 10 1/2" side at:
1/2,  4 1/2,  6 and 10"

I scored the 8" side at:
1 1/2 and 6 /2"

I Burnished the Score Lines and cut the shape I needed for the box.  You Can See My Video Tutorial HERE.
Then I glued the box together with Liquid Glue.


I stamped the Bird image from the Free as a Bird stamp set and colored it with a Blender Pen and Stampin' Pad colors:
Crumb Cake, Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive and Rococo Rose
I attached 2 pieces of Best Dressed DSP to the front and back of the box measuring  3 3/4 x 4 3/4".
I fussy cut the bird image and attached it (with dimentionals) to a piece of the flip side of the DSP that was 4 1/4  x 2".
I attached that panel on to a piece of Daffodil Delight measuring  4 1/2  x 2 1/4".
Then I attached the entire panel to the Pinch Box with Dimensionals.


I put some Wink of Stella on flowers in the image and the finished off by tying 1/4" Daffodil Delight Ruched Ribbon.


Stampin' Up Supplies:
Free as a Bird stamp set
Best Dressed Designer Series Paper
Daffodil Delight Cardstock
Whisper White Cardstock
Blender Pen
Daffodil Delight Stampin' Pad
Melon Mambo Stampin' Pad
Crumb Cake Stampin' Pad
Rococo Rose Stampin' Pad
Liquid Glue
Daffodil Delight 1/4" Ruched Ribbon
Simply Scored
Wink of Stella

I hope you enjoyed my project today!  If you have any questions or suggestions for future projects please let me know.  I would love to see any projects you have made using this tutorial.  Have a great day!

No comments: