Friday, April 17, 2020

Thank You Card with Best Dressed from Stampin' Up

Hello Friends!
Today for my project I used the Delightful Tag Topper Punch on a Thank You card. The beautiful Blackberry Bliss accented paper is from the Best Dressed 6 x 6 Designer Series pack.


The measurements of the paper are:
Best Dressed DSP - 4 x 5 1/4"
Blackberry Bliss Behind the Tag - 4 x 2 1/4"
Whisper White Tag - 2 x 4" 


I cut the Whisper White with the Delightful Tag Topper Punch.  Then I used the Layered with Kindness stamp set and the Old Olive Stampin' Pad for the leaves and Sentiment.  I rounded the corners and attached both to the card with Dimentionals and as a final touch I tied Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon on the top of the tag.  You can see my tutorial here



Supplies:
Whisper White Cardstock
Blackberry Bliss Cardstock
Best Dressed 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper
Delightful Tag Topper Punch
Layered with Kindness stamp set
Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon
Old Olive Stampin' Pad
Memento Tuxedo Black stamp pad
Dimensionals
Snail Adhesive
Basic Rhinestones