Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Pressed Petals Square Box with Lid

Hi Friends,
Today's project is a Square 2 piece box made with Pressed Petals Designer Series Paper from Stampin' Up. 




I started with the bottom.  I used a 7 x 7" piece of Very Vanilla.
I scored on all sides at 1 3/4".
The lid is a piece of 5 1/2 x 5 1/2" Very Vanilla.
I scored on all sides at 1".
I then burnished and cut the 2 pieces.  You can see how on my video tutorial.


I used Pressed Petals Designer Series Paper on the box.
1 piece for the top of the lid sized  3 3/8 x 3 3/8"
4 pieces for the sides of the lid sized 3/4 x 3 3/4"


On the top of the box I used:
1 1/2" Circle punch in Mossy Meadow
1 3/8" Scallop Punch in Very Vanilla
1 1/8" Circle Punch of Pressed Petals Designer Series Paper
I used the Thoughtful Blooms Punch
I added Rhinestone Basic Jewels to the middle of the flowers.

I then Tied Gold Metallic Edged Ribbon around the entire box and added some Wink of Stella.

You Can Shop Stampin' Up with ME HERE.

Supply List:
Very Vanilla Cardstock
Mossy Meadow Cardstock
Pressed Petals Designer Series Paper
1 1/2" Circle Punch
1 3/8" Scallop Punch
1 1/8" Circle Punch
Thoughtful Blooms Punch
Simply Scored Board
Dimensionals
Gold Metallic Edged Ribbon
Rhinestone Basic Jewels

I hope you enjoyed my project for today.  I will be doing projects on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.  See you soon!

1 comment:

Will said...

Beautiful work. Who wouldn't love to get that box with a small treasure inside?!