Monday, April 27, 2020

Fold Over Box for Markers with Stampin' Up

Hi Friends,
Today I made a Fold Over Box to fit some adorable markers I found at Walmart in the party section.
I used the Cactus Image from the Witty-Cisms stamp set and some Bird Ballad Designer Series Paper.


I used a piece of Daffodil Delight cardstock sized at 9 x 4 3/4".

I Scored the long side at 1, 4, 5 and 8"
I scored the short side at`1 and 3 3/4"

I then Burnished the scores and cut pieces to form the box.  You can see my video tutorial HERE.


From the Bird Ballad DSP I cut:
(1) 2 3/4 x 2 1/2"
(2) 2 1/2 x 3/4"
(2) 2 3/4 x 3/4"
and attached them to the box


 I stamped the Cactus image from the Witty-Cisms stamp set on a piece of Whisper White Cardstock sized 1 3/4 x 1 3/4"  and colored it with a Blender Pen and Old Olive Stampin' Pad.  Then I mounted it with Dimensionals on a piece of 2 x 2" Daffodil Delight.  I attached it to the front of the box with some more Dimensionals.  Finally I wrapped the box with Linen Thread.


I also made this box with Blushing Bride Cardstock and Best Dressed DSP.  I used the Thoughtful Blooms Stamp and Punch set.  I tied Whisper White Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon.



Stampin' Up Supplies:
Witty-Cisms stamp set
Whisper White Cardstock
Daffodil Delight Cardstock
Bird Ballad Designer Series Paper
Simply Scored
Old Olive Stampin' Pad
Blender Pen
Linen Thread
Snail Adhesive
Tear and Tape
Dimensionals
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink

I am very grateful that you visited my blog today.  Please be safe and well.

No comments: