Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Friend Card Using Layered with Kindness stamp set

Hi friends!
Today I have a card I made with the Layered with Kindness stamp set, Pressed Petals Designer Series Paper and the Delightful Tag Topper Punch from Stampin' Up.



I used a  4  x  5 1/4"  piece of Mossy Meadow Cardstock as my 1st layer on the Very Vanilla card base.
I layer a piece of  3 3/4  x  5" Pressed Petals DSP on top of that.
I used a  2 x 3 3/4" piece of Very Vanilla Cardstock for the tag.  I punched it with the Delightful Tag Topper Punch and Used Old Olive Stampin Ink to stamp the Sentiment (from Layered with Kindness stamp set).
I tied Linen Thread to the tag and adhered it to the card with Dimentionals.
I punched a piece of So Saffron Cardstock with the Medium Daisy Punch twice.
I punched a piece of Mossy Meadow with the Leaf Punch.
I adhered the leaf and daisy pieces to the card with glue then colored the middle of the daisy with Pumpkin Pie Stampin Ink and a Blender Pen.



Stampin' Up Supplies:
Layered With Kindness stamp set
Delightful Tag Topper Punch
Medium Daisy Punch
Very Vanilla Cardstock
Mossy Meadow Cardstock
So Saffron Cardstock
Pressed Petals Designer Series Paper
Linen Thread
Old Olive Stampin Pad
Pumpkin Pie Stampin Pad
Snail Adhesive
Dimensionals

Thank you for stopping by today!  I hope you are all well.
See you soon.

1 comment:

mamawcindy said...

Very pretty card. Anyone would love to receive it. Glad I stopped by. Stay safe!
cindys-greencricut