Monday, March 8, 2021

Hey Chick Treat Tag with Springtime Joy - Stampin' Up!


Shop Stampin' Up! Here

Hi Friends!
For my project today I made a tag that is also a treat holder.  I made the tag to tie around some adorable bubbles I found at the Target Dollar Spot.
I used Hey Chick stamp set, Chick dies, Dandy Wishes dies and Fine Art Floral Designer Series Paper.

For this tutorial I made a tag using one of the images from Hey Chick stamp set.  Earlier I made another tag using the Lamb image from Springtime Joy stamp set and the grass from Dandy Wishes dies.  Both tags go together the same way.



I started with a piece of fine Art Floras DSP sized  7 1/4  x  3 1/2".
I scored the 7 1/4" side at:
3 1/4"  and  4".
I scored the 3 1/2" side at:
3/4  and  2 3/4".
To cut and put the tag together you can watch my Video Tutorial Here.


I stamped one of the Chick images from the Hey Chick Stamp Set with Tuxedo Black Ink onto Basic White Cardstock.
I also stamped the butterfly and flower images from Springtime Joy stamp set.
I colored them with Stampin' blends:
Light and Dark Daffodil Delight to the Chicken's body.
Dark Pumpkin Pie for the Chicken's crown and feet.
Dark Balmy Blue for the flower petals.
Light Mossy Meadow for the leaves.
For the Lamb Image I used:
Light Smokey Slate for the Lamb.
Dark Balmy Blue for the butterfly.
Highland Heather, Rococo Rose and Balmy Blue for the flower crown.


I cut Chicken Wire Fence out of Smokey Slate Cardstock and Chicken image using the Chick dies.
I attached the Chicken Wire fence to the front of the tag with Liquid Glue.


I stamped the sentiment from Springtime Joy stamp set onto a piece of Pear Pizzazz Cardstock with Tuxedo Black Ink.
I attached it to bottom of the Chicken Wire Fence with Liquid Glue.


I attached the chicken to the right side of the tag with Dimensionals.
I tucked the end of the flower stem under the sentiment piece and attached it with Liquid Glue.
I attached the butterfly to the top left of the tag on the left side with Liquid Glue also.
I added some glitter to the butterfly and flower with Wink of Stella Glitter Pen.
For the final touch I added a Rhinestone Basic Jewel to the middle of the flower.


After I put my treat inside the tag I tied about 16"  Bumblebee Gingham Ribbon through the holes.
I wound the ribbon around the neck of the bubble bottle and tied a bow in the back.



Supplies:
Dandy Wishes dies (for the grass on the Lamb tag)

I hope you enjoyed my Tutorial Today.
See you next time!

Love and Hugs,
Cathryn





No comments: