Friday, March 26, 2021

Quick Bunny Flip Box with Springtime Joy and Hydrangea Hill - Stampin' UP!


Shop Stampin' Up! Here

Hi Friends!
Today I made a gift box that is inexpensive, quick and easy!  You can get four of these boxes out of 1 sheet of Designer Series Paper!  The finished box measures  4  x  1 1/4  x  7/8".  I made these boxes to fit a marshmallow bunny treat or a bunch of adorable mini erasers.  I used Springtime Joy stamp set, Hydrangea Hill Designer Series paper, and the soon retiring Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon.



I started with a piece of Hydrangea Hill Designer Series Paper sized  3  x  10 1/4".
I scored the 10 1/4" side at:
1 1/2,  2 3/8,  6 3/8  and  7 1/4".
I scored the 3" side at:
7/8  and  2 1/8".

To cut and put the box together you can watch my Video Tutorial Here.


I put a Marshmallow Bunny that I purchased from Walmart in one of the boxes.  In the other box I put some Mini Bunny Earasers, from Target Dollar Spot, that I wrapped in a 3x5 Cellophane bag and taped down to size.


 I wrapped Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon and Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon together around the box together and tied a bow just above where top flap ends.


I stamped the bunny from Springtime Joy stamp set onto Basic White Cardstock with Tuxedo Black Ink.
I colored the image with Stampin' Blends:
Light and Dark Highland Heather for the flowers,
Light Mossy Meadow for the leaves and
Light Smokey Slate for the bunny.


I attached the bunny image to the front flap above the bow with Dimensionals.
I added some Wink of Stella to the flowers.
For the final touch I adde three Pastel Pearls to the bottom of the box.



Supplies:

Thank you for stopping by my Blog today.
See you soon!

Love and Hugs,
Cathryn





No comments: