Wednesday, March 10, 2021

SWEET ICE CREAM POP-UP GIFT CARD HOLDER - Stampin' Up!


Shop Stampin' Up! Here

Hi Friends!
I put together this project for a Challenge that my Stampin' Up! team is doing for this month.  I made a Pop-Up Gift Card Holder using the Sweet Ice Cream stamp set, Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch and the Ice Cream Corner Designer Series Paper.  This bundle is from the January - June 2021 Mini Catalog.



I started with a piece of Purple Posy Cardstock sized  4 1/4  x  11".
I scored the 11" side at:
4 1/2",
then flipped the paper over to the other side of the 11" side and scored at:
5 1/2",
then flipped the paper back to the original side and scored at:
6 1/2".
To put the gift card together you can watch my Video Tutorial here.


I attached 2 different pieces of the Ice Cream Corner DSP to the Gift Card Holder both measuring
4 1/4  x  4".
1 for the front cover and 1 for inside the front cover.
I attached a piece of Basic White Carstock of the same size to the bottom inside panel for a message to be written.


I stamped the top of the ice cream cone from Sweet Ice Cream stamp set onto Basic White Cardstock with Blackberry Bliss Ink.
I cut the image out with the Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch.
I also cut the Cone Bottom out of Ice Cream corner DSP with the Punch.
I but a thin line of Liquid Glue at the top of the cone and attached it to the back of the ice cream top.
I cut a Scallop Oval out of Blackberry Bliss Cardstock using the Layering Oval dies
I also cut a Stitched Oval out of Purple Posy Cardstock using the Stitched Shapes dies.
I attached them together with Liquid Glue.


I attached the ice cream cone to the Purple Posy Stitched Oval with Dimensionals and a Mini Dimensional at the bottom.
to create a Belly Band for the card I wound a  10 x 1 1/2" strip of Blackberry Bliss Cardstock around the closed card and secured it together with Liquid Glue in the front.
Then I glued the Decorated Oval over the ends of the band.


I cut a small oval and scallop oval from the Layering Oval dies.
I stamped the sentiment from Sweet Ice Cream stamp set onto the smooth oval with Blackberry Bliss Ink.
I attached the sentiment to the Scalloped Oval with Liquid Glue.
I attached the entire piece to the inside of the card at the top.
I fussy cut an ice cream cone from the Ice Cream Corner DSP and glued it on the bottom left of the inside of the card.
For the final touch I added 6 Pastel Pearls to the top and bottom of the Front oval.



Supplies:

I hope you enjoyed my project today.  If you have any questions please contact me at cathryn67@yahoo.com
See you next time!

Love and Hugs,
Cathryn




No comments: