Monday, May 11, 2020

Double Flip Card Box for A2 Cards

Hello Friends,
My Project for today is a Double Flip Top box that I sized to hold A2 cards and envelopes.  I used Highland Heather Cardstock with Best Dressed Designer Series Paper.



I used 3 pieces of Highland Heather Cardstock sized:
1 piece   8  x  6 1/2"
2 pieces  6 1/2  x  7 1/2"

I scored the  8  x  6 1/2"  piece
Long Side - 1 and 7
Short Side - 1 and 5 1/2"

I scored the (2)  7 1/2  x  6 1/2"  pieces
Long Side - 3 and 4"
Short Side - 1 and 5 1/2"

Please watch my Video Here to see how I cut the Cardstock pieces.


The Sentiment I used is from the Thoughtful Blooms stamp set.  I stamped the sentiment of Whisper White, cut it out with the Label Me Lovely Punch and used Dimensionals to lift it up.
I used Blackberry Bliss Cardstock for the Mat on top and Flowers.  I used the Medium Daisy Punch and Small Bloom Punch.  For the leaves I used the Leaf Punch and Garden Green Cardstock.
The Best Dressed DSP sizes are"
(4) 3 1/4  x 4 1/4"
(4)  3  1/4  x  3/4"
(2)  4 1/4  x  3/4"


I designed this box to fit A2 cards and Envelopes.  You can fit 5 to 6 cards inside.   I placed magnets on either side of the lid pieces under the DSP so the box will stay closed.  I used Neodymium N48 magnets from Total Element LLC.



Stampin Up! Supplies:
Highland Heather Cardstock
Blackberry Bliss Cardstock
Whisper White Cardstock
Garden Green Cardstock
Best Dressed Designer Series Paper
Medium Daisy Punch
Small Bloom Punch
Label Me Lovely Punch
Thoughtful Blooms stamp set
Simply Score
Glue Dots
Snail Adhesive
Liquid Adhesive
Tear and Tape Adhesive
Rhinestones
Magnets

I'm glad you visited today!  Have a great day!

No comments: