Friday, May 22, 2020

Forever Fern Fold Over Box with NEW 2020 Stamping' Up Products!

Hello Friends!
Today I am excited to show you some NEW products from the Stampin' Up June 2020 Catalog!
I made a  3  x  4 1/2"  Fold Over Box with the New:

Forever Fern stamp set
Forever Flourishing Die set
Forever Greenery Designer Series Paper
Lovely You stamp set
Lovely Labels Pick-a-Punch

When UPS came yesterday I was so excited to make something to show you all!



I started with a  9  x  6 1/2"  piece of Seafoam Cardstock.

I Scored the 9" side at:
1,  4,  5 and  8"
I Scored the  6 1/2" side at:
1  and  5 1/2"

I burnished and cut the score lines into the shape of the box.  You can see my Video Tutorial Here.


 I attached a  2 3/4  x  4 1/4" piece of Forever Greenery Designer Series Paper to the top of the box.  Next, I tied a ribbon from the Flowers For Every Season Ribbon Combo Pack around the side of the box.
I punched a piece of 2 x 3 3/4" Seafoam Cardstock on one end with the Delightful Tag Topper Punch and with the Detailed Trio Punch on the other end.  I attached it to the top of the box being careful to leave space for the ribbon to move.


I stamped 2 of the Images from the Forever Greenery stamp set on a piece of Whisper White using Pear Pizzaz Ink.  I used the Forever Flourishing Dies to cut them out.  I attached the bottom image with liquid glue making sure to cover the hole on the tag top.  I put Dimentionals on the top pieces of the other stamped images and glue on the stems, then attached it to the box.


I punched a  2 1/2  x  1"  piece of Whisper White Cardstock with the Lovely Labels Pick-a-Punch Punch on both of the 1" ends.
I stamped a sentiment from the Lovely You stamp set onto the punched out label.  I attached it with Dimentionals to the bottom of the Greenery pieces.  I added some rhinestones from the Nobel Peacock Rhinestone pack to the label.  Finally for some shimmer I added Wink of Stella to the leaves.

If you would like to make the project I made today you can shop through my sight.  It would help me to keep bringing you more projects!

You Can Shop Stampin' Up with Me HERE.


Stampin' Up Supplies:
Forever Fern stamp set
Forever Flourishing die set
Lovely You stamp set
Lovely Labels Pick-a-Punch
Forever Greenery Designer Series Paper
Detailed Trio Punch
Flowers For Every Season Ribbon Combo Pack
Whisper White Cardstock
Seafoam Cardstock
Pear Pizzaz Stampin' Pad
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad
Noble Peacock Rhinestones
Dimensionals
Tear and Tape
Liquid Adhesive

I hope you liked my project for today!
See you next time.