Friday, May 29, 2020

Forever Fern Friend Card with Stampin' Up

Hi Friends!
My project today is a card using Forever Fern stamp set, Forever Flourishing die set and Forever Greenery Designer Series Paper from Stampin' Up.



I used two pieces of Forever Greenery Designer Series Paper.
1 piece -  1  1/2  x  5  1/4"
1 piece -  4  x  5  1/4"
I attached them to the card base as shown below.


I stamped the sentiment from Forever Fern stamp set on a 2  1/4" circle.  Then I attached the sentiment to a 2  1/2" circle of Garden Green Cardstock with Dimensionals.


I stamped and die cut 3 leaf pieces with the Forever Flourishing Dies and attached them, with liquid glue, to the left side of the Sentiment piece.  I made a bow with Silver Thread from the Forever Greenery Combo Ribbon Pack and attached it with a dab of liquid glue.


I attached the entire circle piece to the card with Dimensionals.


Stampin' Up Supplies:
Forever Fern stamp set
Forever Flourishing dies
Forever Greenery Designer Series Paper
2  1/2"  Circle Punch or die
2  1/4"  Circle Punch or die
Whisper White Cardstock
Garden Green Cardstock
Forever Greenery Combo Ribbon Pack
Metallic Pearls
Dimensions
Liquid Glue

I hope you enjoyed my Card today.
See you next time!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great use of embellishments! Love it!