Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Painted Poppies Hello Card

Hi Friends,
My Project today is a card made with the Painted Poppies stamp set and Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper.  I also used the Free as a Bird stamp set for the "Hello" Sentiment.



I attached a  4  x  5 1/4" piece of Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper to my card base.
I stamped the image from the Painted Poppies stamp set onto a piece of   3 3/4  x  2"  Whisper White Cardstock using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.
I colored the image with a Blender Pen, Real Red Stampin' Pad and Pear Pizzazz Stampin' Pad.  You can watch me color on my video here.


I attached the colored image onto a  3 3/4  x  2 1/4"  piece of Real Red Cardstock with Dimentionals.  Then I attached it to the card with Snail Adhesive.
I stamped the "Hello" sentiment from the Free as a Bird stamp set on a 1 1/8" circle.  I glued the sentiment circle onto a piece of Real Red Cardstock punched with the 1 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch.   I attached the circle to the card with a Dimensional and glue.


I added some Metallic Pearls to the sentiment and Flower panel.  For the final touch I added some Wink of Stella to the Flower Petals.


Stampin' Up Supplies:
Painted Poppies stamp set
Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper
Free as a Bird stamp set
Whisper White Cardstock
Real Red Cardstock
1 1/8" Circle Punch (you can use a 1" too)
1 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch
Blender Pen
Real Red Stampin' Pad
Pear Pizzazz Stampin' Pad
Dimentionals
Liquid Adhesive
Snail Adhesive
Metallic Pearls
Wink of Stella

I hope you liked my card today.  I appreciate you coming to see me today!
See you next time.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the DSP and stamp combo - beautiful!