Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Thank you Gift Card Holder with Best Dressed DSP from Stampin' Up

Hi Friends,
For today's post I made a Gift Card Holder with Best Dressed Designer Series Paper and the Medium Daisy Punch.  I also used the Layered with Kindness and Free as a Bird stamp sets.



I made my sample with a paper bag I had in my stash.  It was a bit thin so I figured out how to make a Cardstock one myself.


 I started with a piece of 5 1/2 x 5" Whisper White Cardstock.
I Scored the 5" side at:
3/4  and  4 1/4"
I Scored the 5 1/2" side at:
1 1/2  and  4"

 I cut and put the gift card together using Tear and Tape.  You can see my video tutorial Here.


I attached  (2)   2 1/4  x 3 1/4"  pieces of the Best Dressed DSP to the front and back of the gift card.
I cut a 1 3/4" circle out of Whisper White.
Using the Free as a Bird stamp set I stamped the words Thank you on the top of the circle.
I stamped the leaves from Layered with Kindness stamp set onto the side of the circle and then attached it to the gift card at an angle with dimentionals.


I cut 2 flowers out of the Medium Daisy Punch with Melon Mambo Cardstock.  I glued them to each other, offsetting the petals.  I attached the flower to the bottom of the circle with liquid glue and added a rhinestone in the middle.
I used some Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon to make a bow and attached it above the circle with glue dots.
Finally, I added a clip to the top flap to close the gift card holder.


Stampin' Up Supplies:
Best Dressed Designer Series Paper
Medium Daisy Punch
1 3/4" Circle Punch
Free as a Bird Stamp Set
Layered with Kindness Stamp Set
Whisper White Cardstock
Melon Mambo Cardstock
Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon
Snail Adhesive
Liquid Glue
Tear and Tape
Rhinestones
Glue Dots

For the Sample I used:
Pressed Petals DSP
Very Vanilla Cardstock
So Saffron Cardstock
3/8" Denim Ribbon

I hope you enjoyed my project today!
See you next time.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love all the 3D projects!