Monday, May 25, 2020

Jar of Flowers Shaker Card with NEW Stampin' Up 2020

Hi Friends!
My project for today is a Shaker Card with the new Jar of Flowers stamp set and Jar Punch.  These items will be available for purchase from Stampin' Up on June 3 when the New Catalog goes live!

You Can See My Video Tutorial HERE!

I started with a card base and a  4  x  5 1/4" piece of Regals Designer Series Paper in Old Olive Gingham.
I stamped the flower Image 3 times on Whisper White Cardstock.  I colored the pink flowers with Rococo Rose Stampin' Blends.  I colored the blue flowers with a Blender Pen and Balmy Blue Stampin' Pad.  I colored the leaves with a Blender Pen and Old Olive and Pear Pizzazz Stampin' Pads.
I colored and cut the 2 bottom pink flowers the same and cut them out in order to pop them up on Dimensionals.


 I used a 3   x  4 1/2" piece of Old Olive to punch with the Jar Punch.  You can see my Video Tutorial HERE to see how to make the shaker.
I stamped the Jar with Memento Tuxedo Black and the Stems with Old Olive.  I colored in the stems with a plain Blender Pen, letting the ink from stamping move into the stem pieces.


I used Flowers For Every Season Gems on the inside of the shaker.  I popped the 2 extra flowers I fussy cut up on dimemtionals to add some more height to the flowers.
I added Wink of Stella to all the flowers.
Finally I tied a bow with Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon and attached it to the top of the Shaker Dome with glue dots.


You Can Shop Stampin' Up with me here

Stampin Up Supplies:
Jar of Flowers stamp set
Jar Punch
Regals Designer Series Paper  -  4  x  5 1/4"
Old Olive Cardstock  -  3  x  4 1/2"
Shaker Domes
Flowers For Every Season Gems
Rococo Rose Stampin' Blends
Pool Party Light Stampin' Blend
Pear Pizzazz Stampin' Pad
Balmy Blue Stampin' Pad
Old Olive Stampin' Pad
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon
Wink of Stella
Dimensionals
Liquid Glue
Glue Dots

Thank you for stopping by today!
See you next time!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So cute with the gingham!