Monday, June 1, 2020

Stampin' Up NEW Jar of Flowers Sunflower Tall Milk Carton Box

Hi Friends!
For today's post I made a Tall, Wide Milk Carton with the Jar of Flowers stamp set and Jar Punch.



I started with a piece of Coastal Cabana 10 1/2  x  8"
I scored the 10 1/2"  side at:
1/2,  1 1/2,  5 1/2,  6 1/2"

I scored the 8" side at:
1/2,  1 3/4,  7"

For the extra Scoring and Cutting the Box, Please see my video.


I attached 2 pieces of  Bermuda Bay Brights  6x6  Designer Series Paper to the box front.
1 -  3  3/4  x  5"
1 -  3  3/4  x  1"


I used a piece of 3 1/4  x 4  1/2 Coastal Cabana to punch out with the Jar Punch.
Then I attached a Mason Jar Shaker Dome to the paper.
I stamped, cut out and colored the Stems and Jar from the stamp set.  I attached the Jar to the DSP using the Jar I cut out on the Costal Cabana piece as a guide.

I stamped the Sunflower Image from Jar of Flowers Twice.  I colored both images, fussy cut just the Sunflowers out of one and the entire image of the other.
I glued the whole image flat above the mason jar and popped up the extra Sunflowers.


I used a  1/2  x  2  1/2  piece of Coastal Cabana to punch with the Lovely Label Pick-a-Punch.  I punched both sides of the paper and stamped the sentiment from the Lovely You stamp set.
I attached it with glue to the top of the box an added a rhinestone to either side.
You Can Shop The  NEW Stampin' Up Products with Me HERE starting June 3!

Stampin' Up Supplies:
Jar of Flowers stamp set
Jar Punch
Mason Jar Shaker Domes
Lovely 
Brights  6  x  6  Designer Series Paper
Coastal Cabana Cardstock
Whisper White Cardstock
Daffodil Delight Ruched Ribbon
Flowers for Every Season Gems
Snail Adhesive
Liquid Adhesive
Old Olive Stampin' Pad
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink

I hope you enjoyed my project for today!
See you next time.

No comments: