Monday, June 8, 2020

In Color Daisy Box with Forever Fern - Stampin' UP

Hi Friends!
My Project today is a  3 1/2  x  3" box made with the New In Color 2020 - 2022  6 x 6  Designer Series Paper, the Forever Fern stamp, Lovely Labels Pick a Punch and the Medium Daisy Punch.


To make the box I used a  9 1/2  x  7" piece of Whisper White.
I scored the 9 1/2" side at:
1 1/2,  4 1/2,  6,  9"
I scored the 7" side at:
1/2,  2,  5 1/2"
I cut the box shape out and used Tear and Tape to put it together.  You can see my Video Tutorial for directions HERE.


I cut an adhered the In Color paper to the outside of the box.
You Need:
(2)   3  1/4  x  2  3/4"
(2)   3  1/4  x  1  1/4"
(2)   2  3/4  x  1  1/4"
I used the Bumblebee and Misty Moonlight colors of paper.


I used a small circle punch to make a finger hole on the back of the box to make it easy to open.


 I stamped and die cut 2 images from the Forever Fern stamp set and Forever Flourishing die set.  I used Old Olive ink on one and Pear Pizzazz on the other.  I attached them to the box with glue dots on the tops and liquid adhesive.
I cut to flowers out of Whisper White Carstock with the Medium Daisy Punch, attached them together with a glue dot, then put them on the box with liquid adhesive.  The flower middle is from my stash.


I used a piece of Whisper White  1/2" high to make the label with the Lovely Label Pick a Punch.
I stamped the "HELLO" sentiment, from the Forever Fern stamp set,  over to the right side of the label, then cut the label to 1 3/4" in length.  I tucked the flat end of the label under the top leaves and attached it with liquid adhesive.


You can shop for your Stampin' Up Supplies with Me here!

Stampin' Up Supplies:
Forever Fern stamp set
Forever Flourishing die set
Lovely Labels Pick a Punch
Medium Daisy Punch
Detail Trio Punch
Whisper White Cardstock
In Color 2020 - 2022 Designer Series Paper 6 x 6
Old Olive Stampin' Pad
Pear Pizzazz Stampin' Pad
Tuxedo Black Memento Ink
Simply Score
Snail Adhesive
Liquid Adhesive

I hope you enjoyed my box today.
See you next time!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you for showing this in more than 1 color - love it!