Friday, June 19, 2020

Zany Zebras No Cut Box - Stampin' Up!

Hi Friends!
Today my product is a No Cut box made with Zany Zebras stamp set and Artistry Blooms Designer Series Paper.


I started with an 8 1/2  x  11" piece of Melon Mambo.

I scored the 11" side at:
3/4,  4 1/2,  6 1/2,  10 1/4"
On BOTH of the 11" sides of the paper make marks only at the top at:
2  5/8,  5  1/2,  8  3/8"

I scored the 8 1/2" side at:
2 and 6 1/2"
To Score and fold the box together you can see my Video Tutorial Here.
I stamped the Zebra image on Whisper White Cardstock and cut it out with a 2 1/4" Circle Punch.  I traced around the outside of the Image with a Light Pool Party Stampin' Blend.  I cut a circle out of Melon Mambo Cardstock with a 2 1/2" Circle punch.  I then mounted the image on the Melon Mambo Circle with Dimensionals and to the box with Dimentionals also.
I stamped the Birthday Hat and Sentiment on a 3/4  x  2 1/4" piece of Whisper White Cardstock.  I colored the Party Hat with Melon Mambo Light and Dark Stampin' Blends and the Pompom on Daffodil Delight light Stampin' Blend.  I attached it to the box with Dimentionals.
I punched holes and attached Eyelets to the top of the box.  Then I ran some Daffodil Delight Ruched Ribbon through the holes and tied a bow.


Stampin' Up! Supplies:
2 1/2" Circle Punch
Whisper White Cardstock
Melon Mambo Cardstock
Daffodil Delight Ruched Ribbon
Dimentionals
Seal Adhesive
Seal+ Adhesive