Thursday, June 25, 2020

Delightful Tag Topper Treat Bag - Stampin' Up!

Hi Friends!
My Project today is a Treat Bag I made with the Delightful Tag Topper Punch, Flowers For Every Season Designer Series Paper, Label Me Lovely Punch, Medium Daisy Punch, Lovely You stamp set and Forever Flourishing dies.


I started with a 6 x 6 piece of Flowers for Every Season DSP.
Score one side at:
3/4,  2 3/4,  3 1/2,  5 1/2
Turn the Paper to the right and Score at:
3/4"  AND
Make score marks on the 3 small rectangle pieces ONLY at  5"

To cut the box to shape you can see my Video Tutorial Here.
I assembled the box with NEW Seal adhesive.  I put my treat inside the box and tied a piece of Just Jade Gingham Ribbon through the top holes.
 I punched a piece of 3/4  x  3" Blushing Bride Cardstock with the Lovely Label Pick a Punch.  I stamped the sentiment from Lovely You stamp set to the right of the punched side of the label.  I cut the label down to 1 1/2" and attached it to the right top area of the box and attached 3 rhinestones.
I punched 2 daisies out of Whisper White with the Medium Daisy Punch and attached them together with a glue dot.
I die cut some greenery out of Just Jade Cardstock using the Forever Flourishing die set.
I attached them both to the bag with Liquid Adhesive.


Stampin' Up! Supplies:
Delightful Tag Topper Punch
Lovely Label Pick a Punch
Medium Daisy Punch
Forever Flourshing dies
Flowers for Every Season Designer Series Paper
Blushing Bride Cardstock
Whisper White Cardstock
Just Jade Cardstock
Just Jade Gingham Ribbon
Rhinestones

I hope you enjoy me project today!
See you next time.

No comments: