Friday, June 5, 2020

Stampin' Up Lovely You Fold Over Box

Hi Friends!
The project I have for today is a Fold Over Box measuring  4  x  2  x  1  1/2".
I used the Lovely You stamp set and some Balmy Blue Cardstock to make the paper we used for the box.  I also used the Lovely Label Pick a Punch and the Forever Flourishing dies.



I stamped images from the Lovely You stamp set onto Balmy Blue piece of  9  x  8"  Cardstock with Balmy Blue Ink.


On the 9" side I scored at:
2,   3 1/2,  5 1/2,  and 7"

On the 8" side I scored at:
2" and  6"

To see how I cut the box and put it together you can see my Video Tutorial Here.

After I put the box together I tied Whisper White Metallic Edge Ribbon around the box.


To make the Label I used the Lovely Label Pick a Punch.
The Balmy Blue Paper is sized  2  1/2  x  3/4"
The Silver Foil Paper is sized  2  3/4  x  1"

I stamped the sentiment from the Lovely You stamp set.
I attached the Sentiment piece on top of the Silver piece with Dimentionals.


I cut a Branch out of the Silver Foil Paper with one of the dies from the Forever Flourishing die set.
I flipped over the label piece and laid the branch on the back.  I put dimentionals on top of the branch to hold it on.  Then I attached the entire piece to the box.


For a finishing touch I added some Basic Rhinestones to the label above the sentiment.



Stampin' Up Supplies:
Lovely You stamp set
Lovely Labels Pick a Punch
Forever Flourishing dies
Balmy Blue Cardstock
Silver Foil Sheet
Balmy Blue Stampin' Pad
Tuxedo Black Ink Pad
White Metallic Edged Ribbon
Dimentionals
Tear and Tape
Basic Rhinestones

I hope you enjoyed my post today.
See you next time!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Adding the silver leaves makes this a HUGE WOW!

mamawcindy said...

Your box turned out lovely. Love the silver foil paper with the Balmy Blue cardstock and love the ribbon you used. I always love getting different ideas for boxes. Thank you for sharing, Love It! Hope you are staying well. Have a great day!
cindys-greencricut

Chrissyh said...

Really like your boxes,easy to follow.thanks