Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Flowers for Every Season Cube Box - Stampin' Up

Hi Friends!
My Project today is a 2" Cube Box made with Misty Moonlight Cardstock and Flowers for Every Season Designer Series Paper.  I also used the Lovely Label Pick a Punch, Lovely You stamp set  and the Detail Trio Punch.



I used a piece of Misty Moonlight Cardstock
8 1/2  x  6 1/2"

I scored the 8 1/2" side:
2, 4, 6 and 8"

I scored the 6 1/2" side:
2, 4 and 6"


I cut and put the box together.  You can see my Video Tutorial Here for the instructions.


I used Flowers for Every Season Designer Series Paper on each side of the cube.
I cut 6 pieces, 2 3/4  x  2 3/4" each and adhered them on each side with Snail.
I used a small circle punch to put a finger hole in the front of the cube.


I wrapped White Linen Ribbon around the cube from the Flowers for Every Season Ribbon Combo Pack.
To make the label I started with a  3 x 1/2" piece of Whisper White Cardstock.
I cut one end with the Lovely Label Pick a Punch.  I stamped the sentiment from the Lovely You stamp set to the right of the label.
I cut the label down to 1 1/2".  Finally I attached the label end under the ribbon with a glue dot.


Stampin' Up Supplies:
Misty Moonlight Cardstock
Whisper White Cardstock
Flowers for Every Season 6x6 Designer Series Paper
Lovely You stamp set
Lovely Labels Pick a Punch
Detail Trio Punch
Tuxedo Black Ink
Flowers for Every Season Ribbon Combo Pack
Glue Dots

I hope you enjoyed my project today.
See you next time!

No comments: