Friday, June 12, 2020

Flowers for Every Season Fold Over Flap Box - Stampin' Up

Hi Friends!
My project today is a Box I made with a fold over flap.  I used Flowers for Every Season Designer Series Paper and Just Jade Cardstock.

You can see my Video Tutorial Here.


I started with a piece of Just Jade sized  8 1/2  x  7"

Score the 8 1/2" side at:
1,  4,  5,  8 1/2"

Score the 7" side at:
1 and 5"

I scored and cut the box to shape.
You can see my Video Tutorial here for instructions.


I attached 3 pieces of the Flowers for Every Season DSP:
2   -   2 3/4  x  3 3/4"
1   -   2 3/4  x  1 3/4"


I took a 10" piece of the Just Jade Gingham Ribbon from the Flowers for Every Season Ribbon combo Pack.
I folded it in half and made a knot at the bend.
I punched a small hole in the flap where I wanted the bow to sit, closed the flap and put a pencil through the hole to make a mark on the box in the same position.
I opened the flap and punched another small hole on the mark.  I pulled the loose ends of the ribbon from inside the box to the outside through the hole.  I pulled the ribbon from the back to the front on the flap, folded it closed and tied a bow.



Stampin' Up Supplies:
Flowers for Every Season Designer Series Paper
Just Jade Cardstock
Flowers for Every Season Combo Ribbon Pack - Just Jade Gingham
Detail Trio Punch
Simply Score

I hope you enjoyed my project today.
See you next time!