Monday, June 22, 2020

Tasteful Touches Front Flap Box - Stampin' Up!

Hi Friends,
My project for today is a 3 x 3 x 2" square box that has a front flap secured by a ribbon.  I used Tasteful Touches stamp set, Forever Flourishing dies and Subtles 6x6 Designer Series Paper.



I started with a 11 x 7" piece of Highland Heather.
Score the 11" side @
1, 4, 6, 9"
Score the 7" side @
2 and 5"

To cut the box to shape you can see my Video Tutorial Here.


 I used the Subtles DSP in Highland Heather.
I attached
(1) 2 3/4  x  2 3/4"
(4) 1 3/4  x  2 3/4"
(1) 3/4  x  2 3/4


I stamped the flower image from Tasteful Touches stamp set with Gorgeous Grape Ink and spread the ink using Wink of Stella
I cut the leaves out of Pear Pizzazz Cardstock with Forever Flourishing dies.


I attached the leaves with liquid adhesive and the flower with Dimentionals and added some Mettalic Pearls.


 I punched 1 hole in the flap and 1 in the body of the box that corresponds to it.  Then I punched another in the box a bit lower.
I ran Metallic Edge Whisper White ribbon through and tied a bow.


You can shop your Stampin' Up! supplies with me Here.

Stampin' Up! Supplies:
Metallic Edge Whisper White Ribbon
Highland Heather Cardstock
Whisper White Cardstock
Pear Pizzazz Cardstock
Metallic Pearls
Gorgeous Grape Ink
Wink of Stella

I hope you enjoyed my project today.
See you next time.