Wednesday, June 17, 2020

A Good Man Father's Day Card - Stampin' Up!

Hi Friends,
Today's project is a Father's Day card I made for my daughter to give my hubby.  I used A Good Man stamp set, Tasteful Touches stamp set and Lovely Labels Pick a Punch.



I stamped the image from A Good Man stamp set on a  3 7/8  x  2 1/8"  piece of Whisper White with Tuxedo Black Ink.
I colored the image with Light and Dark Stampin' Blends:
Daffodil Delight
Mossy Meadow
Crumb Cake
I did not have but you can use:
Balmy Blue for the little girls jeans
Petal Pink for the skin


 I stamped the corners of the Whisper White piece with a stamp from the Tasteful Touches stamp set so it looks like Photo corners.
I matted the Image piece on a  4  x  2 1/4" piece of Mossy Meadow.  I also attached a piece of Mossy Meadow on the card base sized  5 1/4  x  4".  On top of the Mossy Meadow I added a 5 1/8  x  3 7/8"  piece of Subtle Designer Series Paper in Pear Pizzazz.


I punched a piece of  1  1/4  x  2  1/4" Crumb Cake Cardstock with the Lovely Label Pick a Punch.  I stamped the sentiment from A Good Man stamp set and stamped over the label with an image from Tasteful Touches stamp set and Crumb Cake Ink.
I punched an oval hole at the top middle with the Detail Trio Punch and tied a  bow with a piece of Linen Thread.  I attached the label to the card with a dab of glue on the left side and Dimensionals on the right.



Stampin' Up! Supplies
A Good Man stamp set
Tasteful Touches stamp set
Lovely Label Pick a Punch
Whisper White Cardstock
Mossy Meadow Cardstock
Crumb Cake Cardstock
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Crumb Cake Ink
Stampin' Blends:
Crumb Cake, Mossy Meadow, Daffodil Delight, Balmy Blue, Petal Pink
Dimensionals
Seal Adhesive

Thank You for stopping by my blog today.  I hope you enjoyed my tutorial.
See you next time!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a sweet card. Love the extra texture!