Monday, June 29, 2020

Tasteful Touches Simple Envelope - Stampin' Up!

Hi Friends!
My project today is very simple Envelope to make and some Simple Stamping to do.

 I started with a 9 1/2 x 9" piece of the In Good taste Designer Series Paper.

I Scored the 9 1/2" side @
2 1/2 and 7"

I Scored the 9" side @
1 and 7 "


 I used the Tasteful Labels dies to cut the label out of Whisper White Cardstock.
I stamped the Sentiment in Tuxedo Black Ink and the Leaves in Pear Pizzazz Ink.
I stamped the flower on a piece of the extra DSP, from cutting the envelope, with Crumb Cake Ink.

I wrapped Linen Thread around the envelope and tied a bow.  I attached the label with dimentionals and the Flower with a Dimensional and Liquid Adhesive.


Supplies
In Good Taste Designer Series Paper
Tasteful Touches stamp set
Tasteful Label Dies
Linen Thread
Pear Pizzazz Stampin' Pad
Crumb Cake Stampin' Pad
Tuxedo Black Ink Pad
Dimentionals
Wink of Stella
Detail Trio Punch

I hope you enjoyed my project today.
See you next time!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So pretty! Beautiful work!