Friday, July 17, 2020

Cute Fruit Hidden Gift Card Holder - Stampin' Up!

Hi Friends!
My project for today is a Gift Card Holder Box.  It is a resized version of last weeks Money Holder.  I made this box to fit a Gift Card in the bottom.
I used the Cute Fruit stamp set and Playing with Patterns Designer Series Paper.



I started with a piece of Purple Posy 11 x 5 1/4"
I scored the  11"  side:
7/8,  3  1/8,  4  flip to the other side of 11" side
continue scoring:
4  7/8,  7  1/8,  8,  10  1/4"
I scored the  5  1/4" side:
7/8,  4  3/8"


To cut and put this box together please see my video here.
I used the Playing with Patterns Designer Series Paper sized:
(2)  3 1/8  x  2"
(2)  3  1/8  x  1/2"
(2)  2  x  1/2"


I stamped the Pineapple Image from Cute Fruits stamp set with Daffodil Delight Ink.
I stamped the leaves with Garden Green Ink.
I stamped the face with Tuxedo Black Ink.
I cut a 7/8" circle out of Purple Posy Cardstock and stamped the Sentiment Smile on it.


I attached the Pineapple to the box with Dimensionals.
I put some Stampin' Seal on the back of the 7/8" circle, attached some Gingham Ribbon and put it on the box with a Dimensional.
For the final touch I added some Basic Rhinestones.




Supplies:
Cute Fruit stamp set
Playing with Patterns Designer Series Paper
Tasteful Label dies
Purple Posy Cardstock
Whisper White Cardstock
Daffodil Delight Stampin' Pad
Garden Green Stampin' Pad
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Bumblebee Gingham Ribbon
7/8" (or similar) Circle Punch

I hope you enjoyed my box today.
See you next time!

No comments: