Friday, July 3, 2020

Mini Fold Over Nugget Box - Stampin' Up!

Hi Friends!
My project today is a Mini Fold Over Box that I made to fit 4 Hershey Nuggets.  It can also fit many other things like Jewelry, Small Gifts and other Candy.
I used Misty Moonlight Cardstock, Flowers for Every Season Designer Series Paper, Flowers for Every Season Ribbon Combo Pack and Special Someone stamp set.



I started with a piece of Misty Moonlight  7 3/4  x  4"
Score the 7 3/4" side at:
1  1/4,  3  1/4,  4  1/2,  and  6  1/2"

Score the 4" side at:
1  1/4  and  2  3/4"




 I used Flowers for Every Season Designer Series Paper on the box.
(1)  1  3/4 x  1  1/4"
(2)  1  3/4  x  1"
(2)  1  1/4  x  1"
I attached the paper with Stampin' Seal.

I tied some White Linen Ribbon from the Flowers for Every Season Ribbon Combo Pack around the box, then I stamped the sentiment from Special Someone stamp set onto a  1  1/4  x  1/2" piece of Whisper White Cardstock.
I cut a banner in the end and attached it to the box with a Glue Dot.


Supplies:
Misty Moonlight Cardstock
Flowers for Every Season 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper
Flowers for Every Season Ribbon Combo Pack
Special Someone stamp set
Stampin' Seal
Stampin' Seal +
Simply Score
Tuxedo Black Ink

I hope you enjoyed my box tutorial today.
See you next time!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the color combo on this!

Cathryn said...

Thank yo❤️