Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Quick & Easy Favor Bag with Zany Zebras - Stampin' Up!

Hi Friends!
My project for today is an Easy and Quick Favor Bag.  This is the perfect project for someone who has not made a bag or box before!
I use the new Artistry Blooms Designer Series Paper, Zany Zebras stamp set and Tasteful Label dies.
You could decorate this bag with Any stamps, punches or dies you have.

Please Subscribe


I started with a  8  x  4  1/2" piece of Artistry Blooms DSP
I scored the  8" size at:
1,  3  3/4,  4  3/4  and  7 1/2"
I scored the  4  1/2" side at:
1"
To put the box together please see my video tutorial here.


I punched a hole in the middle of both sides of the bag with a  5/8" circle punch.  You can use any small circle punch you have available.
I stamped the Zebra from Zany Zebras stamp set on Whisper White Cardstock with Tuxedo Black Ink and then fussy cut it out.


I cut the a piece of Rick Razzleberry Cardstock with the smallest circle die from Tasteful Label dies.
I embossed the sentiment using Versamark Ink, White Stampin' Emboss powder. and a heat tool.
I attached the Zebra and Circle to the bag with Dimensionals.


Finally, I ties some Metallic Edges Ribbon through the hole and trimmed the ends.


Supplies:
Artistry Blooms Designer Series Paper
Zany Zebras stamp set
Tasteful Label die set
Whisper White Cardstock
Rich Razzleberry Cardstock
Tuxedo Black Ink
Versamark Ink
White Stampin' Emboss Powder
Heat Tool
Simply Score
Stampin' Seal
5/8" or similar Circle Punch
Metallic Edge Ribbon
Dimensionals

I hope you enjoyed my project today.
See you next time!

No comments: