Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Moving Along Matchbook Party Favor - Stampin' Up!

Hi Friends!
I have a cute project today using Moving Along stamp set.  I made a cute Party Favor that can be used for a Children's Party.  The height and width can be adjusted to fit whatever little treat or gift you want to put in the Matchbook.



I started with a  3  x  9  5/8" piece of Granny Apple Green Cardstock.
I scored the  9  5/8" side at:
3/4  and  5  1/4" 


To see how I made the matchbook, please see my Video Tutorial Here.
I attached a piece of the Brights DSP in Granny Apple Green to the front cover.


I used a  2  3/4  x  1  3/4" piece of Whisper White to stamp on.
I stamped the Helicopter outline in Tuxedo Black Ink.
I stamped the Helicopter body with Pacific Point.
I stamped the Propeller with Real Red Ink.
The Clouds with Balmy Blue and the Road with Daffodil Delight Ink.


I mounted the stamped images on a  3" x  2" piece of Pacific Point and attached it to the front of the Matchbook.
I stamped the sentiment on a  3/8"  x  1 3/4" piece of Whisper White.  I mounted the sentiment piece on a scrap of Real Red and cut it to have a small border.


You can purchase Stampin' Up! supplies with Me Here.

Supplies:
Granny Apple Green Cardstock
Pacific Point Cardstock
Whisper White Cardstock
Real Red Cardstock
Brights 6x6 Designer Series Paper
Pacific Point Stampin' Pad
Real Red Stampin' Pad
Daffodil Delight Stampin' Pad
Balmy Blue Stampin' Pad
Daffodil Delight Dark Stampin' Blend
Daffodil Delight Ruched Ribbon
Stampin' Seal
Simply Score
Tuxedo Black Ink Pad
Stapler
Fun Dip Candy

I hope you enjoyed my project today.
See you next time!

No comments: