Friday, July 24, 2020

Gift Bow Buider Punch Sneak Peak - NEW Stampin' Up! Mini Catalogue

Hi Friends!
I have a Sneak Peek of the new August - December Mini Catalogue!
Today I used the Gift Wrapped stamp setGift Bow Builder Punch and Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper
You can order from the Mini Catalogue starting August 4.



To make this box I started with a  8 3/4 x 7" piece of Real Red Cardstock.
I scored the  8 3/4" side at:
2 1/2,  4,  6 1/2,  and  8"
I scored the 7" side at:
1 1/2  and  5 1/2"
To cut and put this box together you can see my Video Tutorial Here.


I stamped the bow images with Garden Green Ink and punched it out with the Gift Bow Builder Punch.
I colored the bow with Dark Real Red and Light Mossy Meadow Stampin' Blends.
I cut the tiny label with the punch and stamped the outline with Real Red Ink.  I stamped the holly leaves with Garden Green Ink and added Real Red Stampin' Blend for the Berries.


I used Heartwarming Hugs New Designer Series Paper sized:
(2)  3 3/4  x  2 1/4"
(2)  1 1/4  x  2 1/4"
(1)  3 3/4  x  1 1/4"


I cut another bow out of Real Red Cardstock and attached to the back of the 1st one with a little red showing on the bottom.
I attached gold cord from the new Wonder of the Season Ribbon Combo Pack to the back of the bows with glue dots.
I also attached the tiny tag to the back of the bow with a glue dot.
Finally, I attached the bow to the box with Dimensionals.



Supplies:
Gift Bow Builder Punch - Available Aug 4
Gift Bow Builder Punch - Available Aug 4
Heartwarming Hugs DSP - Available Aug 4
All the Trimmings Ribbon Combo Pack - Available Aug 4
Real Red Cardstock
Whisper White Cardstock
Garden Green Stampin' Pad
Real Red Stampin' Pad
Dark Real Red Stampin' Blend
Light Mossy Meadow Stampin' Blend
Whisper White Baker's Twine
Small Circle Punch

I hope you enjoyed this Sneak Peek of the new August - December Mini Catalogue!
Thank you for coming.
See you next time!

No comments: