Monday, July 27, 2020

Holiday Cocktail Favor Box with Nothing's Better Than...stamp set

Hi Friends!
My project to day is another sneak peek of the Aug - December Mini Catalogue from Stampin' Up!
I use Tis' the Season  6 x 6  Designer Series Paper, Nothing's Better Than stamp set, Love you More then dies and the Rectangle Postage Stamp Punch to make an adorable "Adult" Favor Box to hold 2 mini Liquor Bottles.



I started with a  8 3/8  x  7  1/2" piece of Garden Green.
I scored the  8 3/8"  piece at:
2 3/4,  4,  6 3/4,  and  8"
I scored the  7"  piece at:
1 1/4,  5 1/2  and 6  3/4"
To cut the box please see my Video Tutorial Here.


Once you have cut the box you want to put the DSP on before you put it together.
I used Tis' the Season 6x6 DSP sized:
(2)  3  3/4  x  2  1/4"
(2)  1  1/4  x  2 1/4"
(1)  3  3/4  x  1  1/4"
When you have attached the paper you can punch the front window with the Rectangular Postage Stamp Punch.
Then I cut the word "Cocktail" from Garden Green Cardstock.
I embossed " Today is a" and "Kind of Day" with Versamark Ink and White Stampin' Embossing Powder.  Then I heated it up with my Heat Tool.
Now you can put the box together as in the Tutorial.


I stamped the cocktail glass with Tuxedo Black Ink and the inside with Garden Green Ink.
I colored the Umbrella with the Dark Real Red Stampin' Blend and the Lemon Slice with Dark and Light Daffodil Delight Stampin' Blends.
I attached the glass with Liquid Glue next to the right side of the window cut out.


I wrapped Real Red Sheer Ribbon around the opened lid, putting the bow on the top, for the Final Touch.
I really enjoyed creating this box.  It was a challenge put I loved it!



Supplies:
Tis' the Season 6x6 DSP  -  Available Aug. 4
Real Red Sheer Ribbon  -  Available Aug. 4
Nothing's Better Than stamp set
Love You More Than die set
Rectangular Postage Stamp Punch
Detail Trio Punch
Garden Green Cardstock
Whisper White Cardstock
Garden Green Stampin' Pad
Tuxedo Black stamp pad
Versamark Stamp Pad
White Stampin' Emboss Powder
Dark Real Red Stampin' Blend
Dark and Light Daffodil Delight Stampin' Blends
Tear and Tape
Stampin' Seal
Liquid Adhesive
2 Small Liquor Bottles

I hope you enjoyed my tutorial today.
See you next time!

No comments: