Monday, July 20, 2020

Pampered Pets Cookie Box

Hi Friends!
My project for today is a box for some adorable Dog Cookies I found at the store.  I used the Pampered Pets stamp set, Playful Pets Designer Series Paper and Pet dies.



I started with a  8  1/2  x  7  1/2" piece of Real Red.
I scored the  8  1/2" side at:
1/2,  2 1/2,  4 1/2  and  6 1/2"
I scored the 7  1/2" side at:
2 and 5 1/2"


To cut and put this box together please see my Video Tutorial Here.
I used the Playful Pets Designer Series Paper sized:
(4)  3 1/4  x  1 3/4"
(1)  1 3/4  x  1 3/4"
I attached it to all for sides and the top with Stampin' Seal.


I used a 1/8" Hole Punch to put 2 holes in the lid.  I put pencil marks on the piece of Cardstock that folds underneath the lid and punched holes where the marks were.
I threaded Real Red Cotton Ribbon through the bottom of the lower holes,  ran it up through the bottom of the lid and tied a bow on the top of the box.


I wrapped some Pet cookies I found and put them in the box before I tied the ribbon.
I die cut the Puppy image from the Playful Pets Designer Series Paper using the Pet Dies.
I used the Tasteful Labels Small Circle die to cut a piece of Real Red Cardstock and stamped the sentiment on it.
I attached the Circle to the box with Liquid Adhesive and the Puppy with Dimensionals.



Supplies:
Pampered Pets stamp set
Playful Pets Designer Series Paper
Tasteful Label Dies
Real Red Cardstock
Tuxedo Black Ink
Metallic Pearls
Simply Score
Stampin' Seal
Stampin' Seal+
Dog Cookies

I hope you enjoyed my tutorial today.
See you soon!

No comments: