Monday, July 13, 2020

Wedding Card with Forever Flourishing Dies - Stampin' Up!

Hi Friends!
My project for today is a tutorial for a Wedding Card using Forever Flourishing dies, Hippo and Friends dies, Last a Lifetime stamp set, Vellum, and the Subtles Designer Series Paper. It is pretty quick and easy to put together once you have your die cuts ready.




I used a piece of Basic Grey  4 x 5  1/4" for the first background Layer on top of the card.
A piece of Subtles Designer Series Paper  3  3/4  x  5" on top of the Basic Grey.


I cut 2 of the Branches out of Vellum using the Forever Flourishing dies.  I attached then to the card with a few glue dots.


I made a bow with White Linen Ribbon and attached it to the top of the branches with 2 glue dots.


I cut a Labels from the Hippo and Friends dies out of Balmy Blue and Whisper White Cardstock.
I stamped the Sentiment from Last a Lifetime stamp set on the Balmy Blue label.
I attached the Blue label on top of the White Label with a little White showing at the bottom.
For the Final Touch I added Metallic Pearls to the Label and Branches.


Supplies:
Forever Flourishing dies
Hippo and Friends dies
Last a Lifetime stamp set
Subtles 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper
Basic Grey Cardstock
Whisper White Cardstock
Vellum
Ribbon from Flowers for Every Season Ribbon Combo Pack
Glue Dots
Stampin' Seal
Metallic Pearls

I hope you enjoyed my Wedding Card Today.
See You Next Time!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love this - so beautiful!!!